ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank issued the following announcement on March 16.
Taking care of our employees and clients and the situation caused by the spread of the new coronavirus, ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK has made a decision this year. not to impose any penalties and penalties on customers who are natural and legal persons, if they fail to fulfill their credit obligations from March 16 to April 30, including (if necessary, the due dates will be revised). Commitments will not be considered overdue. A new timetable will be set for the fulfillment of obligations.
The Bank will provide a personalized approach to legal entities and individual entrepreneurs, assisting them in resolving the problems they have encountered. Bank staff will communicate with partners to provide reasonable solutions.
Customers who wish to fulfill their credit obligations within the timeframe specified in the contract are encouraged to use:
- From payment terminals operating in the Bank 24/7 mode ,
- ACBA Mobile App Services,
- You can also use the remote services of our partner organizations, such as TelCell, EasyPay, Mobidram and idram payment terminals.
All the branches of the Bank operate in a special regime (with the exception of the Etchmiadzin and Metsamor branches, which will not be temporarily operational since March 16).
Please approach bank branches only in case of extreme need. In all cases where you still need to visit a bank branch to make a transaction, please follow the following rules:
- Disinfect your hands before and after the transaction with the special tools available at the bank branches,
- Wear medical protective masks and gloves,
- Maintain a proper distance between employees and other clients;
- Avoid visiting branches with young children whenever possible.
ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK takes a responsible and caring approach to both its clients and employees, the financial system and the security and stability of our state.
Questions If you want to call the clock 's numbers, 010 31 88 88 010 31 99 99 or message written by the bank 's Facebook page.
Be healthy and safe.
Original source can be found here.
Source: ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank