The People's Friendship University of Russia (PFUR) and Rosbank have signed a cooperative memorandum to enhance exchanges of experience in the legal field, according to a Rosbank press release.
"Cooperation of universities and business remains a topical issue of qualified personnel training," Konstantin Artioukh, deputy chairman of the bank's management board, said in the release. "We believe that to solve the problem of skills shortages in parts of highly qualified lawyers, as well as for educational programs's modernization in accordance with modern requirements in the field of law the most effective tool is direct dialogue between the legal departments of corporations and the leading law universities."
Vladimir Filippov, director of the university, said the new level of interaction will be beneficial.
"This is mutually beneficial cooperation, which will definitely impact on improving the quality of financial management in bank departments," Filippov said in the release. "First of all, it will allow the university to provide a broader palette of training for the financial organization, that is especially important, providing them with training meeting modern requirements, which are formed in banking and should be considered to be competitive. Another promising direction could be cooperation in the framework of the financial literacy of the younger generation increase program, which can be realized by conducting the same lessons in primary schools or teaching-educational edition release."
Rosbank has signed similar agreements a number of universities, including Moscow State University and St. Petersburg State University of Economics and Finance.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about RosBank - Russia ?
Next time we write about RosBank - Russia, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Vice-President Chen Highlights Uzbekistan's Capital Market Development Priorities in Keynote Speech
- ATA BANK - AZERBAIJAN: AtaBank's traditional savings campaign kicks off
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Baltic International Bank’s Opening Hours on 18 November 2019
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: Break of UKRSIBBANK Payment Cards , ATMS and POS Terminal
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has 13 new employees
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ArmSwissBank Made Coupon Payments of Corporate Bonds
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Provides Seminars and Trainings within the Women in Business Program
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Baltic International Bank supports Stockholm School of Economics in Riga
- EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT-NEWS: End-of-term assessment for the Juncker Commission
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: A meeting of the delegation of the Eurasian Fund for Stabilization and Development with the World Bank team