The People's Friendship University of Russia (PFUR) and Rosbank have signed a cooperative memorandum to enhance exchanges of experience in the legal field, according to a Rosbank press release.
"Cooperation of universities and business remains a topical issue of qualified personnel training," Konstantin Artioukh, deputy chairman of the bank's management board, said in the release. "We believe that to solve the problem of skills shortages in parts of highly qualified lawyers, as well as for educational programs's modernization in accordance with modern requirements in the field of law the most effective tool is direct dialogue between the legal departments of corporations and the leading law universities."
Vladimir Filippov, director of the university, said the new level of interaction will be beneficial.
"This is mutually beneficial cooperation, which will definitely impact on improving the quality of financial management in bank departments," Filippov said in the release. "First of all, it will allow the university to provide a broader palette of training for the financial organization, that is especially important, providing them with training meeting modern requirements, which are formed in banking and should be considered to be competitive. Another promising direction could be cooperation in the framework of the financial literacy of the younger generation increase program, which can be realized by conducting the same lessons in primary schools or teaching-educational edition release."
Rosbank has signed similar agreements a number of universities, including Moscow State University and St. Petersburg State University of Economics and Finance.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about RosBank - Russia ?
Next time we write about RosBank - Russia, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- ARDSHININVESTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank and Black Sea Trade and Development Bank sign $ 20 million loan agreement
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Message from Mher Abrahamyan, Chairman of IDBank's Board of Directors, to clients
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank applies to its clients
- ARMBUSINESSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMBUSINESSBANK Announces Deferred Loan Repayments
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: About loans: ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank customers can receive their money transfers without visiting the Bank
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Amount on settlement and deposit accounts in EDB exceeded $ 440 million
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Staff at ADB Headquarters to Temporarily Work from Home
- RAIFFESISENBANK - RUSSIA: Raiffeisenbank bought a domain in anticipation of the launch of a new product
- CARTUBANK - GEORGIA: Additional privileges for Visa Infinite card holders