Eurasian Development Bank (EDB) aims to build public-private partnerships (PPP) for projects such as residential utilities and roadways, according to an EDB press release.
Dmitry Pankin, chairman of EDB's management board, expressed the interest at a meetup of the fourth Infrastructure Congress Russian PPP Week.
Pankin said that all Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU) countries except for Armenia have created regulations allowing for such projects, according to the release. He also said that Kazakhstan doesn't have many active PPP projects, implying that developing regulations does not necessarily lead to PPP actions with co-investments from the state.
A good example of successful cooperation is the Western High Speed Diameter Road in St. Petersburg, Russia, he said.
The 4th Infrastructure Congress Russian PPP Week took place over four days at the end of March.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Eurasian Development Bank ?
Next time we write about Eurasian Development Bank, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Vice-President Chen Highlights Uzbekistan's Capital Market Development Priorities in Keynote Speech
- ATA BANK - AZERBAIJAN: AtaBank's traditional savings campaign kicks off
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Baltic International Bank’s Opening Hours on 18 November 2019
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: Break of UKRSIBBANK Payment Cards , ATMS and POS Terminal
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has 13 new employees
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ArmSwissBank Made Coupon Payments of Corporate Bonds
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Provides Seminars and Trainings within the Women in Business Program
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Baltic International Bank supports Stockholm School of Economics in Riga
- EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT-NEWS: End-of-term assessment for the Juncker Commission
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: A meeting of the delegation of the Eurasian Fund for Stabilization and Development with the World Bank team