TBC Bank has won the Best Bank in Georgia award from Global Finance magazine for the sixth year in a row.
TBC has won the award nine times in total: first in 2004, then in 2006, 2007 and 2012-2017, according to a company release.
Banks nominated for the award were judged based on asset growth, profitability, new business development, innovation and several other factors.
“We are honored to receive the Best Bank in Georgia Award for the ninth time," TBC Bank’s CEO Vakhtang Butskhrikidze said in the release. "TBC Bank is the leading bank in the Georgia and remains committed to achieving strong financial results, while continuing to offer best in class service to our customers,” .
Global Finance magazine has run its World's Best Banks awards for 24 years. Global winners will be announced in the next few months and will be published in the October issue. An awards ceremony will be held during IMF/World Bank annual meetings in Washington, D.C., in October.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about TBC Bank - Georgia ?
Next time we write about TBC Bank - Georgia, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank continues to offer tools for reconstruction and refinancing of problematic loan commitments
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: The results of the draw have been summed up at IDBank's Vanadzor branch
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: BSTDB Acts as Anchor Investor in the First Corporate Bond Issue in Moldova
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Deputy Prime Minister Tigran Avinyan Received the US Ambassador
- THE WORLD BANK: Urgent Structural Reforms Can Revive Pakistan’s Economic Growth
- TBC BANK - GEORGIA: TBC Bank's GEL 103 mln Loan Funded by FMO Won Best Local Currency Loan Award in CEE
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: EIB to help protect 1,400km roads in rural Lao PDR from climate change
- CENTRAL BANK OF UZBEKISTAN: Republicanization of the Balance of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the position of investment position and the debts of debt
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: New BSTDB Secretary General Assumes Duties
- AG BANK: 30% discount on "Royal Gallery Home Collection" stores with AGBank's cards!