TBC Bank has won the Best Bank in Georgia award from Global Finance magazine for the sixth year in a row.
TBC has won the award nine times in total: first in 2004, then in 2006, 2007 and 2012-2017, according to a company release.
Banks nominated for the award were judged based on asset growth, profitability, new business development, innovation and several other factors.
“We are honored to receive the Best Bank in Georgia Award for the ninth time," TBC Bank’s CEO Vakhtang Butskhrikidze said in the release. "TBC Bank is the leading bank in the Georgia and remains committed to achieving strong financial results, while continuing to offer best in class service to our customers,” .
Global Finance magazine has run its World's Best Banks awards for 24 years. Global winners will be announced in the next few months and will be published in the October issue. An awards ceremony will be held during IMF/World Bank annual meetings in Washington, D.C., in October.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about TBC Bank - Georgia ?
Next time we write about TBC Bank - Georgia, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Green and Blue Finance Will Help Bridge Infrastructure Investment Gap in Southeast Asia
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: World Bank and IMF Officials Visit Morocco to Prepare 2021 Annual Meetings in Marrakech
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Time to demonstrate our ability to solve problems in two pre-election years
- GEORGIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY: Georgian Chamber of Commerce and Industry responds to the promotion of Georgia in the EuCham ranking
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Ministry of Finance proposed to establish the amount of bank guarantees of VEB.RF and EDB for customs
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Converse Bank offers online loans at a low effective interest rate
- BANK OF GEORGIA: Bank of Georgia opened a new branch of property management accumulated in the historical building
- BANK OF MOSCOW - RUSSIA: VTB patents a multi-issuer blockchain system
- EUROPEAN BANK FOR RECONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT: EBRD investment in Western Balkans tops €1 billion in 2018
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Two medical centers in Armavir region got new equipment and furniture thanks to Fruitful Armenia Foundation