TBC Bank has won the Best Bank in Georgia award from Global Finance magazine for the sixth year in a row.
TBC has won the award nine times in total: first in 2004, then in 2006, 2007 and 2012-2017, according to a company release.
Banks nominated for the award were judged based on asset growth, profitability, new business development, innovation and several other factors.
“We are honored to receive the Best Bank in Georgia Award for the ninth time," TBC Bank’s CEO Vakhtang Butskhrikidze said in the release. "TBC Bank is the leading bank in the Georgia and remains committed to achieving strong financial results, while continuing to offer best in class service to our customers,” .
Global Finance magazine has run its World's Best Banks awards for 24 years. Global winners will be announced in the next few months and will be published in the October issue. An awards ceremony will be held during IMF/World Bank annual meetings in Washington, D.C., in October.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about TBC Bank - Georgia ?
Next time we write about TBC Bank - Georgia, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On holding auctions on attracting funds by the Central Bank
- UNICREDIT - AZERBAIJAN: UniCredit launches first ETFs combining factor strategy with ESG criteria on European equities
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: AIIB, EBRD and BSTDB co-finance expansion of Turkey’s largest geothermal power plant
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Belarus wants to deepen economic ties with Latvia
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Open Government Partnership Initiative Working Group Holds Meeting
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: France: Derichebourg receives EIB financing of 130 million euros under the Juncker Plan
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: IMF Executive Board Completes the Second Review under the Extended Credit Facility Arrangement and Approves US$25 Million Disbursement to Burkina Faso