TBC Bank has won the Best Bank in Georgia award from Global Finance magazine for the sixth year in a row.
TBC has won the award nine times in total: first in 2004, then in 2006, 2007 and 2012-2017, according to a company release.
Banks nominated for the award were judged based on asset growth, profitability, new business development, innovation and several other factors.
“We are honored to receive the Best Bank in Georgia Award for the ninth time," TBC Bank’s CEO Vakhtang Butskhrikidze said in the release. "TBC Bank is the leading bank in the Georgia and remains committed to achieving strong financial results, while continuing to offer best in class service to our customers,” .
Global Finance magazine has run its World's Best Banks awards for 24 years. Global winners will be announced in the next few months and will be published in the October issue. An awards ceremony will be held during IMF/World Bank annual meetings in Washington, D.C., in October.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about TBC Bank - Georgia ?
Next time we write about TBC Bank - Georgia, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Baltic International Bank’s Opening Hours on 18 November 2019
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: Break of UKRSIBBANK Payment Cards , ATMS and POS Terminal
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has 13 new employees
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ArmSwissBank Made Coupon Payments of Corporate Bonds
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Provides Seminars and Trainings within the Women in Business Program
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Baltic International Bank supports Stockholm School of Economics in Riga
- EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT-NEWS: End-of-term assessment for the Juncker Commission
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: A meeting of the delegation of the Eurasian Fund for Stabilization and Development with the World Bank team
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: URALSIB Bank took 15th place among banks in the RAEX-600 rating
- PRAVEX BAANK - UKRAINE: PRAVEX BANK joins EBRD Trade Facilitation Program to support foreign economic activity of Ukrainian exporters and importers