The European Investment Bank (EIB) has issued a second senior loan of $21.5 million to AccessBank to finance small- and medium-sized businesses in Azerbaijan, according to an AccessBank press release.
AccessBank helps micro- through medium-sized businesses in the country, according to the press release.
“We highly value the support of the EIB who has been a close partner of us since it launched its operations in Azerbaijan in 2014,"
AccessBank CEO Michael Hoffmann said in the press release. "In the light of the current challenging economic environment the transaction is an important signal of trust and confidence from the side of the EIB in our bank and reflects that AccessBank enjoys strong support of its international partners."
One of EIB's objectives is to help develop private businesses, particularly small enterprises.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about any of these organizations ?
Next time we write about any of these organizations, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- ARDSHININVESTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank and Black Sea Trade and Development Bank sign $ 20 million loan agreement
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Message from Mher Abrahamyan, Chairman of IDBank's Board of Directors, to clients
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank applies to its clients
- ARMBUSINESSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMBUSINESSBANK Announces Deferred Loan Repayments
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: About loans: ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank customers can receive their money transfers without visiting the Bank
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Amount on settlement and deposit accounts in EDB exceeded $ 440 million
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Staff at ADB Headquarters to Temporarily Work from Home
- RAIFFESISENBANK - RUSSIA: Raiffeisenbank bought a domain in anticipation of the launch of a new product
- CARTUBANK - GEORGIA: Additional privileges for Visa Infinite card holders