First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has ranked among the most transparent of Ukrainian financial firms, according to a study conducted by Transparency International Ukraine.
FUIB received 7.1 points out of 10, which also places it in the top five most transparent companies out of 50 studied, according to a press release on the FUIB website. The bank also came out in the top position for organizational transparency thanks to its disclosure of information about its organizational structure.
The study was conducted to help assess transparency and implement anti-corruption policies. During the study, Transparency International Ukraine reviewed websites and legal documents from 50 private companies listed as the biggest businesses in the Ukraine in a 2015 list in Forbes magazine. It also studied 50 state-owned Ukrainian companies. Companies were judged based on transparency of information and anti-corruption programs disclosed on their websites.
Transparency International Ukraine is part of a global anti-corruption group, Transparency International, which has offices in more than 100 countries.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about any of these organizations ?
Next time we write about any of these organizations, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- ARDSHININVESTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank and Black Sea Trade and Development Bank sign $ 20 million loan agreement
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Message from Mher Abrahamyan, Chairman of IDBank's Board of Directors, to clients
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank applies to its clients
- ARMBUSINESSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMBUSINESSBANK Announces Deferred Loan Repayments
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: About loans: ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank customers can receive their money transfers without visiting the Bank
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Amount on settlement and deposit accounts in EDB exceeded $ 440 million
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Staff at ADB Headquarters to Temporarily Work from Home
- RAIFFESISENBANK - RUSSIA: Raiffeisenbank bought a domain in anticipation of the launch of a new product
- CARTUBANK - GEORGIA: Additional privileges for Visa Infinite card holders