Richard de Keijzer has been named as managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the United Kingdom.
De Keijzer has been managing director for the company's Lease UK department. Simon Lefevre, currently the sales director for the company, will take over in the lease department while continuing his role as sales director.
De Keijzer has worked with the company for a number of years, primarily with ABN AMRO Bank, in various corporate banking positions. In his new role he will help expand ABN AMRO Commercial Finance.
"Both Richard and Simon are well respected and seasoned in their field of expertise," Frank Stienstra, CEO of ABN AMRO Lease and ABN AMRO Commercial Finance, said in a release.
ABN AMRO offers its UK clients services such as capital market solutions, commodities brokering and asset-based lending services.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about ABN Amro Services Company ?
Next time we write about ABN Amro Services Company, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- ARDSHININVESTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank and Black Sea Trade and Development Bank sign $ 20 million loan agreement
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Message from Mher Abrahamyan, Chairman of IDBank's Board of Directors, to clients
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank applies to its clients
- ARMBUSINESSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMBUSINESSBANK Announces Deferred Loan Repayments
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: About loans: ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank customers can receive their money transfers without visiting the Bank
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Amount on settlement and deposit accounts in EDB exceeded $ 440 million
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Staff at ADB Headquarters to Temporarily Work from Home
- RAIFFESISENBANK - RUSSIA: Raiffeisenbank bought a domain in anticipation of the launch of a new product
- CARTUBANK - GEORGIA: Additional privileges for Visa Infinite card holders