Richard de Keijzer has been named as managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the United Kingdom.
De Keijzer has been managing director for the company's Lease UK department. Simon Lefevre, currently the sales director for the company, will take over in the lease department while continuing his role as sales director.
De Keijzer has worked with the company for a number of years, primarily with ABN AMRO Bank, in various corporate banking positions. In his new role he will help expand ABN AMRO Commercial Finance.
"Both Richard and Simon are well respected and seasoned in their field of expertise," Frank Stienstra, CEO of ABN AMRO Lease and ABN AMRO Commercial Finance, said in a release.
ABN AMRO offers its UK clients services such as capital market solutions, commodities brokering and asset-based lending services.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about ABN Amro Services Company ?
Next time we write about ABN Amro Services Company, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Time to demonstrate our ability to solve problems in two pre-election years
- GEORGIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY: Georgian Chamber of Commerce and Industry responds to the promotion of Georgia in the EuCham ranking
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Ministry of Finance proposed to establish the amount of bank guarantees of VEB.RF and EDB for customs
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Converse Bank offers online loans at a low effective interest rate
- BANK OF GEORGIA: Bank of Georgia opened a new branch of property management accumulated in the historical building
- BANK OF MOSCOW - RUSSIA: VTB patents a multi-issuer blockchain system
- EUROPEAN BANK FOR RECONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT: EBRD investment in Western Balkans tops €1 billion in 2018
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Two medical centers in Armavir region got new equipment and furniture thanks to Fruitful Armenia Foundation
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors