Richard de Keijzer has been named as managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the United Kingdom.
De Keijzer has been managing director for the company's Lease UK department. Simon Lefevre, currently the sales director for the company, will take over in the lease department while continuing his role as sales director.
De Keijzer has worked with the company for a number of years, primarily with ABN AMRO Bank, in various corporate banking positions. In his new role he will help expand ABN AMRO Commercial Finance.
"Both Richard and Simon are well respected and seasoned in their field of expertise," Frank Stienstra, CEO of ABN AMRO Lease and ABN AMRO Commercial Finance, said in a release.
ABN AMRO offers its UK clients services such as capital market solutions, commodities brokering and asset-based lending services.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about ABN Amro Services Company ?
Next time we write about ABN Amro Services Company, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO reports net profit of EUR 688 million for Q2 2018
- ARMBUSINESSBANK - ARMENIA: ArmBusinessBank Reduces Interest Rates on Mortgage Loans
- ARMBUSINESSBANK - ARMENIA: ArmBusinessBank to Participate in "Peaceful Camp" Project
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank lowered interest rates for mortgage loans
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: More than half of Dutch companies are working to improve sustainability, but often lack expertise and time
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to acquire Societe Generale Private Banking NV in Belgium
- NATIONAL BANK OF MOLDOVA: The National Bank of Moldova has set the rates of capital dampers
- PROCREDIT BANK - ARMENIA: Investing in Cryptocurrency
- OSCHADBANK - UKRAINE: Sberbank's net profit for the first half of 2018 is UAH 108.4 million
- PROMSVYAZBANK - RUSSIA: Promsvyazbank fully repaid bond issue in the framework of the first SME credit securitization transaction