Kapital Bank has become a member of the American Bankers Association.
Of the Commonwealth of Independent States, only Kapital Bank and one Russian bank are members of the association, according to a press release on the Kapital Bank website.
On this occasion, the first deputy chairman of the bank, Farid Huseynov, American International Banking Association met with President Tod Barvel. During the meeting a number of important banking issues were discussed.
"The main goal of the experiment aims to increase cooperation with international organizations. America's economy and banking is considered the world's most developed area,"
Kapital Bank is joining a number of local and international groups, as it sees the move beneficial to the bank and its customers.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Kapital Bank - Azerbaijan ?
Next time we write about Kapital Bank - Azerbaijan, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: The Central Bank trained primary school teachers as a pilot project
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Belarusian Foreign Ministry hosts a round table on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the modern Belarusian diplomatic service
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank and singapore-Based EFA Financial Institutions Debt Fund PTE. LTD. Investment Company Signed a Loan Agreement
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sends Condolences to Indonesia in Wake of Tsunami Disaster
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank announces New Year deposit
- AG BANK: Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Hurry up! The action started on mortgage loans in GEL!
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Opening hours for the Christmas holidays