Kapital Bank has become a member of the American Bankers Association.
Of the Commonwealth of Independent States, only Kapital Bank and one Russian bank are members of the association, according to a press release on the Kapital Bank website.
On this occasion, the first deputy chairman of the bank, Farid Huseynov, American International Banking Association met with President Tod Barvel. During the meeting a number of important banking issues were discussed.
"The main goal of the experiment aims to increase cooperation with international organizations. America's economy and banking is considered the world's most developed area,"
Kapital Bank is joining a number of local and international groups, as it sees the move beneficial to the bank and its customers.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Kapital Bank - Azerbaijan ?
Next time we write about Kapital Bank - Azerbaijan, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar