Kapital Bank has become a member of the American Bankers Association.
Of the Commonwealth of Independent States, only Kapital Bank and one Russian bank are members of the association, according to a press release on the Kapital Bank website.
On this occasion, the first deputy chairman of the bank, Farid Huseynov, American International Banking Association met with President Tod Barvel. During the meeting a number of important banking issues were discussed.
"The main goal of the experiment aims to increase cooperation with international organizations. America's economy and banking is considered the world's most developed area,"
Kapital Bank is joining a number of local and international groups, as it sees the move beneficial to the bank and its customers.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Kapital Bank - Azerbaijan ?
Next time we write about Kapital Bank - Azerbaijan, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- ARDSHININVESTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank and Black Sea Trade and Development Bank sign $ 20 million loan agreement
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Message from Mher Abrahamyan, Chairman of IDBank's Board of Directors, to clients
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank applies to its clients
- ARMBUSINESSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMBUSINESSBANK Announces Deferred Loan Repayments
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: About loans: ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank customers can receive their money transfers without visiting the Bank
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Amount on settlement and deposit accounts in EDB exceeded $ 440 million
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Staff at ADB Headquarters to Temporarily Work from Home
- RAIFFESISENBANK - RUSSIA: Raiffeisenbank bought a domain in anticipation of the launch of a new product
- CARTUBANK - GEORGIA: Additional privileges for Visa Infinite card holders