Hakob Andreasyan, CEO of ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank, has received the Tigran Mets medal for his role in establishing the Armenian financial banking system and sustainably developing ACBA in a brief amount of time.
"In recent years, thanks to Hakob Andreasyan and ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE bank’s professional team, the bank has strengthened its position in the RA financial-banking system," Samvel Chzmachian, president of the Union of Banks of Armenia, said in a press release. "I am sure that in the coming years, Hakob Andreasyan will receive new awards and lead the bank to new achievements. ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE bank constantly provides new and considerable financial flows, which are directed at the development of local agriculture and SMEs.”
Chzmachian, Andreasyan said that the recipient of the award is the bank’s team, as a thank-you for its efforts the bank sustains its leading position and achieves higher points in development.
“I agree with you that ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE bank is really a system-creating bank,"
Andreasyan said. "We are sure that the resources provided to agricultural and small business sectors really serve to the development and growth of the citizens’ welfare.".
Andreasyan received the medal recently at the bank's headquarters, according to the release.
The Tigran Mets medal is named after Tigranes the Great, an Armenian king in the first century B.C. and is given to people in leadership positions for exceptional service to Armenia.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank ?
Next time we write about ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On holding auctions on attracting funds by the Central Bank
- UNICREDIT - AZERBAIJAN: UniCredit launches first ETFs combining factor strategy with ESG criteria on European equities
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: AIIB, EBRD and BSTDB co-finance expansion of Turkey’s largest geothermal power plant
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Belarus wants to deepen economic ties with Latvia
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Open Government Partnership Initiative Working Group Holds Meeting
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: France: Derichebourg receives EIB financing of 130 million euros under the Juncker Plan
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: IMF Executive Board Completes the Second Review under the Extended Credit Facility Arrangement and Approves US$25 Million Disbursement to Burkina Faso