B&N Bank recently acted as the co-lead manager on the State Transport Leasing Co.'s (STLC) $16.85 million bond issue.
Orders are now closed on the series 001P-03 exchange-traded bonds,
according to a press release on the bank's website. These 15-year bonds offer a put option that can be exercised 10 years after issuance.
Due to significant investor interest, the bond was oversubscribed within hours. The final interest rate was set at 11 percent annually, with a yield of 11.46 percent annually.
B&N Bank, Gazprombank and Sovkombank acted as co-lead managers, with Gazprombank serving as the issue agent. IFC Solid served as the underwriter.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about B & N Bank - Russia ?
Next time we write about B & N Bank - Russia, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On holding auctions on attracting funds by the Central Bank
- UNICREDIT - AZERBAIJAN: UniCredit launches first ETFs combining factor strategy with ESG criteria on European equities
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: AIIB, EBRD and BSTDB co-finance expansion of Turkey’s largest geothermal power plant
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Belarus wants to deepen economic ties with Latvia
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Open Government Partnership Initiative Working Group Holds Meeting
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: France: Derichebourg receives EIB financing of 130 million euros under the Juncker Plan
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: IMF Executive Board Completes the Second Review under the Extended Credit Facility Arrangement and Approves US$25 Million Disbursement to Burkina Faso
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Salary Card with 70% Discount
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sells 60 Million Lari Dual-Tranche Domestic Bonds in Georgia