B&N Bank recently acted as the co-lead manager on the State Transport Leasing Co.'s (STLC) $16.85 million bond issue.
Orders are now closed on the series 001P-03 exchange-traded bonds,
according to a press release on the bank's website. These 15-year bonds offer a put option that can be exercised 10 years after issuance.
Due to significant investor interest, the bond was oversubscribed within hours. The final interest rate was set at 11 percent annually, with a yield of 11.46 percent annually.
B&N Bank, Gazprombank and Sovkombank acted as co-lead managers, with Gazprombank serving as the issue agent. IFC Solid served as the underwriter.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about B & N Bank - Russia ?
Next time we write about B & N Bank - Russia, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: Speech by NBU Governor Yakiv Smolii at a press briefing on monetary policy
- NATIONAL BANK OF TAJIKISTAN: National Bank of Tajikistan and International Monetary Fund have considered cooperation issues
- PROMSVYZABANK - RUSSIA: Promsvyazbank awarded the winners of the national prize "Business Success"
- RAIFFESISENBANK - RUSSIA: Amendment of the “General Terms and Conditions of Servicing Accounts, Deposits and Consumer Loans”
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: NBU Launches Economic Express Regional Project in Zhytomyr
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: EUR 1.9 billion EIB Group backing for private sector, energy and urban investment across Greece
- HSBC - GEORGIA: Technology targets financial crime
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: More European funds available to support energy efficiency in residential buildings
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Green and Blue Finance Will Help Bridge Infrastructure Investment Gap in Southeast Asia
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: World Bank and IMF Officials Visit Morocco to Prepare 2021 Annual Meetings in Marrakech