The government of Belarus has set up a consortium to help develop Belarusbank's programs and sell minority stake in the bank.
The consortium consists of KPMG Tanacsado from Hungary, KPMG Belarus, Hungarian law firm Oppenheim and Belarusian law firm Stepanovski, Papakul and Partners.
The project will create a strategy for the bank for the next several years and sell up to 25 percent of the bank's shares to a foreign investor.
Last year, an independent assessment helped the bank sustain operations. Other recommendations put in place since 2015 have also helped the bank.
The new strategies are expected to maximize profits on bank shares.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Belarus Bank ?
Next time we write about Belarus Bank, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB, Tonga Sign Grant Agreement for Ongoing Urban Project
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Order a free Idram Rocket Visa Card and get 2 KinoPark invitations
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: French-Armenian Doctors Program in Tavush
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On results of deposit auction on attraction of funds by the Central Bank
- CARTUBANK - GEORGIA: Card tariffs
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB President Reaffirms Strong Support to Maldives
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Rosbank will keep zero service fee for money transfers via Faster Payments System
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies