ABN AMRO reported a net profit of $2.2 billion for fiscal year 2016, up 8 percent year over year.
The underlying net profit for the fourth quarter was $353.22 million, after net restructuring costs of $162.29 million.
Net interest income was strong for the year, with fees and commissions lower than in 2015.
"This past quarter we achieved loan growth in all of our major loan books,"
Kees van Dijkhuizen, CEO of ABN AMRO Group, said in a press release. "We were the number one provider of new mortgages in the Netherlands for the second consecutive year, the SME loan portfolio in the Netherlands grew modestly again after years of decline, and we onboarded new corporate clients internationally. As the cost/income ratio is still too high, we announced a restructuring plan in the second half of 2016. The return on investment was 11.8%."
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about ABN Amro Services Company ?
Next time we write about ABN Amro Services Company, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Vice-President Chen Highlights Uzbekistan's Capital Market Development Priorities in Keynote Speech
- ATA BANK - AZERBAIJAN: AtaBank's traditional savings campaign kicks off
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Baltic International Bank’s Opening Hours on 18 November 2019
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: Break of UKRSIBBANK Payment Cards , ATMS and POS Terminal
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has 13 new employees
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ArmSwissBank Made Coupon Payments of Corporate Bonds
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Provides Seminars and Trainings within the Women in Business Program
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Baltic International Bank supports Stockholm School of Economics in Riga
- EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT-NEWS: End-of-term assessment for the Juncker Commission
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: A meeting of the delegation of the Eurasian Fund for Stabilization and Development with the World Bank team