A consortium consisting of KPMG Tanacsado, KPMG Belarus, the Hungarian law firm Oppenheim and Belarusian law firm Stepanovski, Papakul and Partners has been formed to sell minority stake in Belarusbank and help set up a plan for the next few years.
The consortium was commissioned by the Belarus government.
The full project entails creating a development strategy for the bank for the next three years and selling up to 25 percent of the bank's shares to a foreign investor.
The bank has been cooperating with international advisory companies. Last year, consultants made an assessment of the bank's assets, allowing it to enhance its operational sustainability. Other recommendations have been put in place by the bank.
KPMG's plan is expected to maximize the value of every share in the bank.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Belarus Bank ?
Next time we write about Belarus Bank, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Baltic International Bank’s Opening Hours on 18 November 2019
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: Break of UKRSIBBANK Payment Cards , ATMS and POS Terminal
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has 13 new employees
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ArmSwissBank Made Coupon Payments of Corporate Bonds
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Provides Seminars and Trainings within the Women in Business Program
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Baltic International Bank supports Stockholm School of Economics in Riga
- EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT-NEWS: End-of-term assessment for the Juncker Commission
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: A meeting of the delegation of the Eurasian Fund for Stabilization and Development with the World Bank team
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: URALSIB Bank took 15th place among banks in the RAEX-600 rating
- PRAVEX BAANK - UKRAINE: PRAVEX BANK joins EBRD Trade Facilitation Program to support foreign economic activity of Ukrainian exporters and importers