Galt & Taggart ranks first in issuing bonds in the Caucasus region, according to Cbonds Information Agency.
“Galt & Taggart plays an important role in the development of the debt capital market in Georgia, so we are delighted to receive this recognition on a regional level," Otari Sharikadze, managing director of Galt & Taggart, said. "Galt & Taggart provides active support to Georgian companies with strong corporate governance and gives them an opportunity to diversify their funding structure by attracting debt financing."
The firm completed seven deals last year worth $118 million in GEL-denominated bonds and $30 million in US dollar-denominated bonds for Georgian companies and international financial institutions.
"Due to recent activity and developments, the debt capital market of Georgia is becoming even more attractive to international investors," Sharikadze said.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about BG Capital - Georgia ?
Next time we write about BG Capital - Georgia, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Baltic International Bank’s Opening Hours on 18 November 2019
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: Break of UKRSIBBANK Payment Cards , ATMS and POS Terminal
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has 13 new employees
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ArmSwissBank Made Coupon Payments of Corporate Bonds
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Provides Seminars and Trainings within the Women in Business Program
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Baltic International Bank supports Stockholm School of Economics in Riga
- EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT-NEWS: End-of-term assessment for the Juncker Commission
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: A meeting of the delegation of the Eurasian Fund for Stabilization and Development with the World Bank team
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: URALSIB Bank took 15th place among banks in the RAEX-600 rating
- PRAVEX BAANK - UKRAINE: PRAVEX BANK joins EBRD Trade Facilitation Program to support foreign economic activity of Ukrainian exporters and importers