Galt & Taggart ranks first in issuing bonds in the Caucasus region, according to Cbonds Information Agency.
“Galt & Taggart plays an important role in the development of the debt capital market in Georgia, so we are delighted to receive this recognition on a regional level," Otari Sharikadze, managing director of Galt & Taggart, said. "Galt & Taggart provides active support to Georgian companies with strong corporate governance and gives them an opportunity to diversify their funding structure by attracting debt financing."
The firm completed seven deals last year worth $118 million in GEL-denominated bonds and $30 million in US dollar-denominated bonds for Georgian companies and international financial institutions.
"Due to recent activity and developments, the debt capital market of Georgia is becoming even more attractive to international investors," Sharikadze said.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about BG Capital - Georgia ?
Next time we write about BG Capital - Georgia, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar