Russian Standard Bank and MasterCard have teamed up to offer a Valentine's Day contest that offers 20 winners money for a romantic getaway.
The contest operates like a quest, with participants completing seven tasks. Tasks are revealed one at a time, upon completion of the previous task. All transactions that are part of the quest must be made on a MasterCard issued by Russian Standard Bank.
In order to participate, cards must be activated before Feb. 11 in order to complete tasks by Valentine's Day. All tasks are related to the Feb. 14 holiday.
Twenty winners will be chosen, winning $1,717.24 to buy gifts, go on a romantic vacation or out to a nice dinner.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Russian Standard Bank ?
Next time we write about Russian Standard Bank, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- BTA BANK - KAZAKHASTAN: JSC BTA Bank rating assignment
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Deifnes A Panel of Judges for the Climate Changemakers Awards
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB has allocated US $ 78 million to improve sections of regional roads in the Kyrgyz Republic
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank Participates in Expo Dedicated to "International Day of Savings"
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMSWISSBANK CJSC Made a Payment of AMSWISB23ER3 Corporate Coupon Bond
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank will pay 50 children for rehabilitation courses
- AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN KAZAKHSTAN: International Centre for Parliamentary Studies: Strategic Management and Leadership programme - 4th - 8th March 2019 | London, UK
- AG BANK: AGBank has prepared 2 new campaigns for its valuable customers
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank