Russian Standard Bank and MasterCard have teamed up to offer a Valentine's Day contest that offers 20 winners money for a romantic getaway.
The contest operates like a quest, with participants completing seven tasks. Tasks are revealed one at a time, upon completion of the previous task. All transactions that are part of the quest must be made on a MasterCard issued by Russian Standard Bank.
In order to participate, cards must be activated before Feb. 11 in order to complete tasks by Valentine's Day. All tasks are related to the Feb. 14 holiday.
Twenty winners will be chosen, winning $1,717.24 to buy gifts, go on a romantic vacation or out to a nice dinner.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Russian Standard Bank ?
Next time we write about Russian Standard Bank, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar