ABN AMRO MeesPierson has been named Best Private Bank in the Netherlands by Euromoney magazine for the 14th year in a row.
“Our private banking peers once again exclaimed us 'best private banking services overall' provider. A wonderful result and it's good to see that other private banks honor the innovative development of our services,” Jos ter Avest, CEO of ABN AMRO MeesPierson, said.
ABN AMRO also received numerous accolades in Dutch and international categories, including family office services in France, philanthropic advice in Guernsey, innovative technology in both Guernsey and Luxembourg, innovative back-office systems and best private banking serves as a whole, as well as succession planning.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about ABN Amro Services Company ?
Next time we write about ABN Amro Services Company, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Baltic International Bank’s Opening Hours on 18 November 2019
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: Break of UKRSIBBANK Payment Cards , ATMS and POS Terminal
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has 13 new employees
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ArmSwissBank Made Coupon Payments of Corporate Bonds
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Provides Seminars and Trainings within the Women in Business Program
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Baltic International Bank supports Stockholm School of Economics in Riga
- EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT-NEWS: End-of-term assessment for the Juncker Commission
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: A meeting of the delegation of the Eurasian Fund for Stabilization and Development with the World Bank team
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: URALSIB Bank took 15th place among banks in the RAEX-600 rating
- PRAVEX BAANK - UKRAINE: PRAVEX BANK joins EBRD Trade Facilitation Program to support foreign economic activity of Ukrainian exporters and importers