ARMECONOMBANK OJSC has increased the number of its branches that are open during weekend hours to make banking more convenient for customers.
Branches in Shengavit, Shahumyan, Arabkir, Tigran, Mets, Erebuni, Gyumri, Ejmiatsin, Vanadzor and Ashtarak are now open on Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The Kentron branch will be open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m., and Saturdays and Sundays from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. The Rossia branch in Rossia Mall will be open every day from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m., and the Yerevan branch will be open every day from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Armeconombank - Armenia ?
Next time we write about Armeconombank - Armenia, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Green and Blue Finance Will Help Bridge Infrastructure Investment Gap in Southeast Asia
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: World Bank and IMF Officials Visit Morocco to Prepare 2021 Annual Meetings in Marrakech
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Time to demonstrate our ability to solve problems in two pre-election years
- GEORGIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY: Georgian Chamber of Commerce and Industry responds to the promotion of Georgia in the EuCham ranking
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Ministry of Finance proposed to establish the amount of bank guarantees of VEB.RF and EDB for customs
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Converse Bank offers online loans at a low effective interest rate
- BANK OF GEORGIA: Bank of Georgia opened a new branch of property management accumulated in the historical building
- BANK OF MOSCOW - RUSSIA: VTB patents a multi-issuer blockchain system
- EUROPEAN BANK FOR RECONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT: EBRD investment in Western Balkans tops €1 billion in 2018
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Two medical centers in Armavir region got new equipment and furniture thanks to Fruitful Armenia Foundation