ARMECONOMBANK OJSC has increased the number of its branches that are open during weekend hours to make banking more convenient for customers.
Branches in Shengavit, Shahumyan, Arabkir, Tigran, Mets, Erebuni, Gyumri, Ejmiatsin, Vanadzor and Ashtarak are now open on Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The Kentron branch will be open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m., and Saturdays and Sundays from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. The Rossia branch in Rossia Mall will be open every day from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m., and the Yerevan branch will be open every day from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Armeconombank - Armenia ?
Next time we write about Armeconombank - Armenia, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank continues to offer tools for reconstruction and refinancing of problematic loan commitments
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: The results of the draw have been summed up at IDBank's Vanadzor branch
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: BSTDB Acts as Anchor Investor in the First Corporate Bond Issue in Moldova
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Deputy Prime Minister Tigran Avinyan Received the US Ambassador
- THE WORLD BANK: Urgent Structural Reforms Can Revive Pakistan’s Economic Growth
- TBC BANK - GEORGIA: TBC Bank's GEL 103 mln Loan Funded by FMO Won Best Local Currency Loan Award in CEE
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: EIB to help protect 1,400km roads in rural Lao PDR from climate change
- CENTRAL BANK OF UZBEKISTAN: Republicanization of the Balance of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the position of investment position and the debts of debt
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: New BSTDB Secretary General Assumes Duties
- AG BANK: 30% discount on "Royal Gallery Home Collection" stores with AGBank's cards!