The Slovakian ambassador to Belarus met with the Belarusian Chamber of Commerce and Industry recently to focus on areas of mutual interest, including tourism, IT projects, pharmaceuticals, energy and woodworking.
Chamber Chairman Vladimir Ulakhovich and Slovakia’s Joseh Migash also discussed details of the March visit of Belarus' prime minister to Slovakia, agreeing to organize events in conjunction with the visit that would involve business leaders from both countries.
Ulakhovich and Migash also reviewed ways to enhance cooperation between their chambers of commerce and industry, seeing the potential to sign a cooperative agreement during the March meeting.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Belarusian Chamber of Commerce and Industry ?
Next time we write about Belarusian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar