The Slovakian ambassador to Belarus met with the Belarusian Chamber of Commerce and Industry recently to focus on areas of mutual interest, including tourism, IT projects, pharmaceuticals, energy and woodworking.
Chamber Chairman Vladimir Ulakhovich and Slovakia’s Joseh Migash also discussed details of the March visit of Belarus' prime minister to Slovakia, agreeing to organize events in conjunction with the visit that would involve business leaders from both countries.
Ulakhovich and Migash also reviewed ways to enhance cooperation between their chambers of commerce and industry, seeing the potential to sign a cooperative agreement during the March meeting.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Belarusian Chamber of Commerce and Industry ?
Next time we write about Belarusian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Baltic International Bank’s Opening Hours on 18 November 2019
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: Break of UKRSIBBANK Payment Cards , ATMS and POS Terminal
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has 13 new employees
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ArmSwissBank Made Coupon Payments of Corporate Bonds
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Provides Seminars and Trainings within the Women in Business Program
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Baltic International Bank supports Stockholm School of Economics in Riga
- EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT-NEWS: End-of-term assessment for the Juncker Commission
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: A meeting of the delegation of the Eurasian Fund for Stabilization and Development with the World Bank team
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: URALSIB Bank took 15th place among banks in the RAEX-600 rating
- PRAVEX BAANK - UKRAINE: PRAVEX BANK joins EBRD Trade Facilitation Program to support foreign economic activity of Ukrainian exporters and importers