VTB Bank has been named Russia's Best Trade Finance Bank for two years in a row by Global Finance magazine.
Last year, VTB completed more than 400 trade and export transactions with partners in 48 countries, making it an effective solution for foreign trade needs.
"Being recognized by the international professional community with this award for the second year in a row confirms our leading position in the Russian market for trade and export finance," Yuri Soloviev, first deputy president and chairman of the VTB Bank Management Board, said. "We will continue to actively develop this area of business, introducing new products and delivering high quality services to our clients."
Global Finance makes its annual decisions about top banks based on input from corporate executives and analysts.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about VTB Bank - Azerbaijan ?
Next time we write about VTB Bank - Azerbaijan, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar