VTB Bank has been named Russia's Best Trade Finance Bank for two years in a row by Global Finance magazine.
Last year, VTB completed more than 400 trade and export transactions with partners in 48 countries, making it an effective solution for foreign trade needs.
"Being recognized by the international professional community with this award for the second year in a row confirms our leading position in the Russian market for trade and export finance," Yuri Soloviev, first deputy president and chairman of the VTB Bank Management Board, said. "We will continue to actively develop this area of business, introducing new products and delivering high quality services to our clients."
Global Finance makes its annual decisions about top banks based on input from corporate executives and analysts.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about VTB Bank - Azerbaijan ?
Next time we write about VTB Bank - Azerbaijan, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Time to demonstrate our ability to solve problems in two pre-election years
- GEORGIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY: Georgian Chamber of Commerce and Industry responds to the promotion of Georgia in the EuCham ranking
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Ministry of Finance proposed to establish the amount of bank guarantees of VEB.RF and EDB for customs
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Converse Bank offers online loans at a low effective interest rate
- BANK OF GEORGIA: Bank of Georgia opened a new branch of property management accumulated in the historical building
- BANK OF MOSCOW - RUSSIA: VTB patents a multi-issuer blockchain system
- EUROPEAN BANK FOR RECONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT: EBRD investment in Western Balkans tops €1 billion in 2018
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Two medical centers in Armavir region got new equipment and furniture thanks to Fruitful Armenia Foundation
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors