The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) recently launched a $1.25 billion four-year global bond that pays 2 percent per year, payable twice a year.
The EBRD is a triple-A-rated financial institution owned by more than five dozen countries, the European Union and the European Investment Bank. It invests in market-oriented economies and promotes initiatives in many countries in both private and entrepreneurial ventures.
The bond matures Feb. 1, 2021, and is listed on the London Stock Exchange.Interest and momentum grew rapidly once the bond launched, reflecting strong investor support. The transaction drew global interest, with investments coming from Europe, the Americas, Asia, the Middle East and Africa.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about European Bank for Reconstruction and Development ?
Next time we write about European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: France: Derichebourg receives EIB financing of 130 million euros under the Juncker Plan
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: IMF Executive Board Completes the Second Review under the Extended Credit Facility Arrangement and Approves US$25 Million Disbursement to Burkina Faso
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Salary Card with 70% Discount
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sells 60 Million Lari Dual-Tranche Domestic Bonds in Georgia
- UNITED STATE - UKRAINE BUSINESS COUNCIL (USUBC): UIA Carried Nearly 4 Million Passengers During the First Half of 2019
- THE WORLD BANK: World Bank Appoints New Country Director for Afghanistan
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Converse Bank signed Micro and SME financing loan agreement with Eurasian Development Bank
- RAIFFESISENBANK - RUSSIA: Change in tariffs for servicing current accounts
- PROMIVESTBANK - UKRAINE: Long-term credit rating of PJSC "Prominvestbank" on the national scale has been updated at uaAA + level.
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Expert RA affirmed the highest rating of Rosbank