The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) recently launched a $1.25 billion four-year global bond that pays 2 percent per year, payable twice a year.
The EBRD is a triple-A-rated financial institution owned by more than five dozen countries, the European Union and the European Investment Bank. It invests in market-oriented economies and promotes initiatives in many countries in both private and entrepreneurial ventures.
The bond matures Feb. 1, 2021, and is listed on the London Stock Exchange.Interest and momentum grew rapidly once the bond launched, reflecting strong investor support. The transaction drew global interest, with investments coming from Europe, the Americas, Asia, the Middle East and Africa.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about European Bank for Reconstruction and Development ?
Next time we write about European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: IMF Staff Concludes Visit to Jamaica
- MOBIAS BANCA - MOLDOVA: #NoCashIsCool
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: EIB climate survey - Most French people say climate change will not help the economy
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: $2.5 Million ADB Grant to Help Strengthen Economic Management in Kiribati
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The state expenditure and financial accountability (PEFA) assessment continues at local self-government level
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: IMF Reaches Staff-Level Agreement on the Sixth Review of Mongolia's Extended Fund Facility
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Belarus E.Shestakov visits Colombia
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Pleasant news for BasisBank visa card holders
- BTA BANK - KAZAKHASTAN: JSC BTA Bank rating assignment
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Deifnes A Panel of Judges for the Climate Changemakers Awards