The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) recently launched a $1.25 billion four-year global bond that pays 2 percent per year, payable twice a year.
The EBRD is a triple-A-rated financial institution owned by more than five dozen countries, the European Union and the European Investment Bank. It invests in market-oriented economies and promotes initiatives in many countries in both private and entrepreneurial ventures.
The bond matures Feb. 1, 2021, and is listed on the London Stock Exchange.Interest and momentum grew rapidly once the bond launched, reflecting strong investor support. The transaction drew global interest, with investments coming from Europe, the Americas, Asia, the Middle East and Africa.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about European Bank for Reconstruction and Development ?
Next time we write about European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: The Central Bank trained primary school teachers as a pilot project
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Belarusian Foreign Ministry hosts a round table on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the modern Belarusian diplomatic service
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank and singapore-Based EFA Financial Institutions Debt Fund PTE. LTD. Investment Company Signed a Loan Agreement
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sends Condolences to Indonesia in Wake of Tsunami Disaster
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank announces New Year deposit
- AG BANK: Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Hurry up! The action started on mortgage loans in GEL!
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Opening hours for the Christmas holidays