The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) recently launched a $1.25 billion four-year global bond that pays 2 percent per year, payable twice a year.
The EBRD is a triple-A-rated financial institution owned by more than five dozen countries, the European Union and the European Investment Bank. It invests in market-oriented economies and promotes initiatives in many countries in both private and entrepreneurial ventures.
The bond matures Feb. 1, 2021, and is listed on the London Stock Exchange.Interest and momentum grew rapidly once the bond launched, reflecting strong investor support. The transaction drew global interest, with investments coming from Europe, the Americas, Asia, the Middle East and Africa.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about European Bank for Reconstruction and Development ?
Next time we write about European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- ARDSHININVESTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank and Black Sea Trade and Development Bank sign $ 20 million loan agreement
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Message from Mher Abrahamyan, Chairman of IDBank's Board of Directors, to clients
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank applies to its clients
- ARMBUSINESSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMBUSINESSBANK Announces Deferred Loan Repayments
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: About loans: ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank customers can receive their money transfers without visiting the Bank
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Amount on settlement and deposit accounts in EDB exceeded $ 440 million
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Staff at ADB Headquarters to Temporarily Work from Home
- RAIFFESISENBANK - RUSSIA: Raiffeisenbank bought a domain in anticipation of the launch of a new product
- CARTUBANK - GEORGIA: Additional privileges for Visa Infinite card holders