The Armenian branch of VTB Bank said on Thursday that improvements have been made to deposits, allowing for more flexibility and options for clients.
The bank said depositors and investors may choose a variety of options for their deposits, including term, frequency of interest payments, currency and other offerings. The bank offers the following rates of return for the most common currencies: 5.75 percent on euro deposits, 6.5 percent for U.S. dollars, 11 percent for Russian rubles and 17.5 percent for the Armenian dram.
The bank also offers specific account types for different segments of the population, with accounts tailored to pensioners, children and native Armenians.
The bank also said that loyal clients will enjoy additional returns on deposits, including 0.25 percent on dram deposits and for those who use online banking and make money transfers. Special rates also are available for members of law enforcement and pensionsers.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about VTB Bank - Armenia ?
Next time we write about VTB Bank - Armenia, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar