The Armenian branch of VTB Bank said on Thursday that improvements have been made to deposits, allowing for more flexibility and options for clients.
The bank said depositors and investors may choose a variety of options for their deposits, including term, frequency of interest payments, currency and other offerings. The bank offers the following rates of return for the most common currencies: 5.75 percent on euro deposits, 6.5 percent for U.S. dollars, 11 percent for Russian rubles and 17.5 percent for the Armenian dram.
The bank also offers specific account types for different segments of the population, with accounts tailored to pensioners, children and native Armenians.
The bank also said that loyal clients will enjoy additional returns on deposits, including 0.25 percent on dram deposits and for those who use online banking and make money transfers. Special rates also are available for members of law enforcement and pensionsers.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about VTB Bank - Armenia ?
Next time we write about VTB Bank - Armenia, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: The Central Bank trained primary school teachers as a pilot project
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Belarusian Foreign Ministry hosts a round table on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the modern Belarusian diplomatic service
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank and singapore-Based EFA Financial Institutions Debt Fund PTE. LTD. Investment Company Signed a Loan Agreement
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sends Condolences to Indonesia in Wake of Tsunami Disaster
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank announces New Year deposit
- AG BANK: Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Hurry up! The action started on mortgage loans in GEL!
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Opening hours for the Christmas holidays