The Belarusian Metallurgical Holding Company (BMC) announced plans on Wednesday to increase cooperation with German manufacturers.
After many German companies expressed interest in Belarus during the BMC's recent exhibition at an industrial expo in Leipzig, Germany, Manfred Liebel, Saxony economic representative for Russia, paid a visit to the country.
Liebel said that he was impressed with the technological advances that the company had made as far back as 1987.
Additional details of cooperation will be announced after a technological forum in July. BMC and at least 15 German company representatives will be in attendance.
Belarusian Steel Works, BMC's management company, has current ties with many German companies including the Linde Group, which specializes in the manufacturing of gas production equipment. More than 80 percent of products developed and manufactured by BMC are exported.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar