The Belarusian Metallurgical Holding Company (BMC) announced plans on Wednesday to increase cooperation with German manufacturers.
After many German companies expressed interest in Belarus during the BMC's recent exhibition at an industrial expo in Leipzig, Germany, Manfred Liebel, Saxony economic representative for Russia, paid a visit to the country.
Liebel said that he was impressed with the technological advances that the company had made as far back as 1987.
Additional details of cooperation will be announced after a technological forum in July. BMC and at least 15 German company representatives will be in attendance.
Belarusian Steel Works, BMC's management company, has current ties with many German companies including the Linde Group, which specializes in the manufacturing of gas production equipment. More than 80 percent of products developed and manufactured by BMC are exported.
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: The Central Bank trained primary school teachers as a pilot project
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Belarusian Foreign Ministry hosts a round table on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the modern Belarusian diplomatic service
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank and singapore-Based EFA Financial Institutions Debt Fund PTE. LTD. Investment Company Signed a Loan Agreement
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sends Condolences to Indonesia in Wake of Tsunami Disaster
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank announces New Year deposit
- AG BANK: Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Hurry up! The action started on mortgage loans in GEL!
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Opening hours for the Christmas holidays