The capital of Belarus is aiming to increase trade prospects with Latin American nations, the Deputy Chairman of Minsk City Hall, Igor Karpenko stated on Tuesday.
According to the official, trade with Latin America amounted to approximately $1.25 billion over the course of 2014. He states that Minsk and Belarus as a whole has the necessary infrastructure to promote goods and services throughout the Latin American region and beyond.
“For its part, Belarus is interested in strengthening its economic cooperation with Latin American countries and large regional integration associations," Karpenko said Latin America is important for our country as a platform for entering the global market. Many Latin American countries are of a particular interest to Belarus’ export-oriented economy."
Karpenko also indicated that the country would be able to provide technological equipment, services and other things to the region. In doing so it would further diversify the nation's export portfolio.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Government of Belarus ?
Next time we write about Government of Belarus, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- ARDSHININVESTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank and Black Sea Trade and Development Bank sign $ 20 million loan agreement
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Message from Mher Abrahamyan, Chairman of IDBank's Board of Directors, to clients
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank applies to its clients
- ARMBUSINESSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMBUSINESSBANK Announces Deferred Loan Repayments
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: About loans: ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank customers can receive their money transfers without visiting the Bank
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Amount on settlement and deposit accounts in EDB exceeded $ 440 million
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Staff at ADB Headquarters to Temporarily Work from Home
- RAIFFESISENBANK - RUSSIA: Raiffeisenbank bought a domain in anticipation of the launch of a new product
- CARTUBANK - GEORGIA: Additional privileges for Visa Infinite card holders