Aremixbank-Gazprombank Group released financial results for the first quarter of this year on Monday.
The bank said it had a net profit of approximately $326,541 for the first quarter. The bank said assets totaled approximated $223.4 million with liabilities set at approximately $170.2 million.
The bank said it decided to increase its capital by approximately $20 million and its shareholding group, Gazprombank, added an additional $34.34 million in authorized capital. This was an increase of 60.1 percent. With this increase in capital, the bank has taken second place nationwide within the Armenian Banking system.
The bank's loaning portfolio consisted of approximately $140.7 million, with corporate loans amounting to approximately $114.5 million and approximately $26 million being lent to individuals.
Deposits in the bank amounted to $83.9 million, with a majority of these funds, approximately $63 million, belonging to individuals and approximately $20.8 million belonging to businesses and other legal entities.
Areximbank is wholly owned by Gazprombank.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Arexim Bank - Armenia ?
Next time we write about Arexim Bank - Armenia, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- ARDSHININVESTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank and Black Sea Trade and Development Bank sign $ 20 million loan agreement
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Message from Mher Abrahamyan, Chairman of IDBank's Board of Directors, to clients
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank applies to its clients
- ARMBUSINESSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMBUSINESSBANK Announces Deferred Loan Repayments
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: About loans: ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank customers can receive their money transfers without visiting the Bank
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Amount on settlement and deposit accounts in EDB exceeded $ 440 million
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Staff at ADB Headquarters to Temporarily Work from Home
- RAIFFESISENBANK - RUSSIA: Raiffeisenbank bought a domain in anticipation of the launch of a new product
- CARTUBANK - GEORGIA: Additional privileges for Visa Infinite card holders