Aremixbank-Gazprombank Group released financial results for the first quarter of this year on Monday.
The bank said it had a net profit of approximately $326,541 for the first quarter. The bank said assets totaled approximated $223.4 million with liabilities set at approximately $170.2 million.
The bank said it decided to increase its capital by approximately $20 million and its shareholding group, Gazprombank, added an additional $34.34 million in authorized capital. This was an increase of 60.1 percent. With this increase in capital, the bank has taken second place nationwide within the Armenian Banking system.
The bank's loaning portfolio consisted of approximately $140.7 million, with corporate loans amounting to approximately $114.5 million and approximately $26 million being lent to individuals.
Deposits in the bank amounted to $83.9 million, with a majority of these funds, approximately $63 million, belonging to individuals and approximately $20.8 million belonging to businesses and other legal entities.
Areximbank is wholly owned by Gazprombank.
- BTA BANK - KAZAKHASTAN: JSC BTA Bank rating assignment
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Deifnes A Panel of Judges for the Climate Changemakers Awards
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB has allocated US $ 78 million to improve sections of regional roads in the Kyrgyz Republic
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank Participates in Expo Dedicated to "International Day of Savings"
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMSWISSBANK CJSC Made a Payment of AMSWISB23ER3 Corporate Coupon Bond
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank will pay 50 children for rehabilitation courses
- AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN KAZAKHSTAN: International Centre for Parliamentary Studies: Strategic Management and Leadership programme - 4th - 8th March 2019 | London, UK
- AG BANK: AGBank has prepared 2 new campaigns for its valuable customers
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank