Aremixbank-Gazprombank Group released financial results for the first quarter of this year on Monday.
The bank said it had a net profit of approximately $326,541 for the first quarter. The bank said assets totaled approximated $223.4 million with liabilities set at approximately $170.2 million.
The bank said it decided to increase its capital by approximately $20 million and its shareholding group, Gazprombank, added an additional $34.34 million in authorized capital. This was an increase of 60.1 percent. With this increase in capital, the bank has taken second place nationwide within the Armenian Banking system.
The bank's loaning portfolio consisted of approximately $140.7 million, with corporate loans amounting to approximately $114.5 million and approximately $26 million being lent to individuals.
Deposits in the bank amounted to $83.9 million, with a majority of these funds, approximately $63 million, belonging to individuals and approximately $20.8 million belonging to businesses and other legal entities.
Areximbank is wholly owned by Gazprombank.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar