VTB Bank in Georgia announced the winners of the Everest mathematics competition it sponsors on Monday.
The competition tests the math skills of primary-school children. Prizes were given out to the top finishers in grades two to six. A total of 15 winners received prizes in the form of bank deposits. First place finishers received the equivalent of approximately $213, second place finishers received approximately $128 and third place winners received approximately $85.
The first place winners were Alika Kurtanidze from Akhaltsikhe in Grade 2; Giorgi Kalandadze from Rustavi, Grade 3; Giorgi Khurtsidze from Kutaisi, Grade 4; Giorgi Vashalomidze from Batumi, Gradde 5. and Lekso Kvelashvili fom Gori., Grade 6.
“Support of (educational) projects, promoting an increase of education and motivation levels of future generations, is of high importance for the VTB Bank (Georgia),” VTB Chief Retail Business Officer
Approximately 14,500 students throughout Georgia
participated in the math contest.
The bank considers the support of educational projects in the country to be of a great importance.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about VTB Bank - Georgia ?
Next time we write about VTB Bank - Georgia, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- ARDSHININVESTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank and Black Sea Trade and Development Bank sign $ 20 million loan agreement
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Message from Mher Abrahamyan, Chairman of IDBank's Board of Directors, to clients
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank applies to its clients
- ARMBUSINESSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMBUSINESSBANK Announces Deferred Loan Repayments
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: About loans: ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank customers can receive their money transfers without visiting the Bank
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Amount on settlement and deposit accounts in EDB exceeded $ 440 million
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Staff at ADB Headquarters to Temporarily Work from Home
- RAIFFESISENBANK - RUSSIA: Raiffeisenbank bought a domain in anticipation of the launch of a new product
- CARTUBANK - GEORGIA: Additional privileges for Visa Infinite card holders