Belarusbank said Monday that it has reached an agreement with China Development Bank on a $300 million loan to fund joint projects between Belarus and China.
Projects in the transportation, energy and other sectors along with small and medium-size business enterprises will benefit from the agreement.
Belarusbank said the loan has favorable terms for the bank and for the Republic of Belarus.
Chinese President Xi Jinping arrived in Minsk on Sunday.
"It is extremely important that the general loan agreement was signed during the visit of President Xi Jinping," Belarusbank Board Chairman Sergei Pisarik said, referring to the trip by the Chinese president who arrived in Minsk on Sunday. "It was a testament to a new level of bilateral relations with the Development Bank of China, and in addition will further the achievement of mutual interests,"
Belarus is also in consideration to be a major partner with the city of Xuzhou, China, as the development of the Economic Belt of the Silk Road continues.
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: Investment Plan for Europe: the EIB and Grifols sign a new loan agreement to advance research on rare and chronic diseases
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Eurasian Development Bank and Kazyna Capital Management signed an agreement on cooperation
- BANK ZENIT - RUSSIA: Banking Group ZENIT announced its financial results under IFRS for the six months of 2018
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Remotely Refines its Personal Data
- BANK OF GEORGIA: With the general partnership of the Bank of Georgia, the traditional horse racing "Baccharo Cup 2018" was held to popularize the resort Bakhmaro
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Philippine PPP Policy Gets a Boost from ADB's $300 Million Loan
- AG BANK: AGBank congratulates the people of Azerbaijan with the state attribute on the 26th anniversary of manat!
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: New ABN AMRO campaign highlights sustainable business