Wang Lianyu, head of the Foreign Affairs Office in the Chinese City of Xuzhou, said Belarus is considered a promising trade and venture partner, the Belarus Press Service said on Friday.
The statement was made ahead of Chinese President Xi Jinping's arrival in Minsk on Sunday to sign several trade and other economic deals with Belarus. Lianyu said the country is considered a viable partner as the Silk Road Economic Belt coalition of nations continues to crystalize, based on current and past cooperative projects between Belarus and Xuzhou.
Lianyu said the Xuzhou-Mozyr twinning agreement also will strengthen economic ties between Belarus and China. This agreement is expected to be signed later this year. Lianyu also said the city intends to seek out joint manufacturing projects with Belarus and would like to increase the amount of Belarusian milk that it imports. Lianyu also mentioned that there is interest from Xuzhou medical and pharmaceutical companies to collaborate on medicine production and to utilize the country's research products and expertise.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Government of Belarus ?
Next time we write about Government of Belarus, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Baltic International Bank’s Opening Hours on 18 November 2019
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: Break of UKRSIBBANK Payment Cards , ATMS and POS Terminal
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has 13 new employees
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ArmSwissBank Made Coupon Payments of Corporate Bonds
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Provides Seminars and Trainings within the Women in Business Program
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Baltic International Bank supports Stockholm School of Economics in Riga
- EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT-NEWS: End-of-term assessment for the Juncker Commission
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: A meeting of the delegation of the Eurasian Fund for Stabilization and Development with the World Bank team
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: URALSIB Bank took 15th place among banks in the RAEX-600 rating
- PRAVEX BAANK - UKRAINE: PRAVEX BANK joins EBRD Trade Facilitation Program to support foreign economic activity of Ukrainian exporters and importers