PrivatBank said on Friday that it has launched an online program in which clients can verify purchases to increase security against fraudulent payments.
When clients of the bank make a purchase online, they will be required to use the bank's system to verify that a fraudulent transaction did not take place. Payments to online vendors will not be made until the client verifies the purchase.
"Previously, to implement risk charges on which our security system asked further authorization of the client, he had to confirm payment by telephone," Alexander Sokolovsky, PrivatBank's head of internal control and fraud protection, said.
"Now we ask the customer to confirm Privat24 payment using self on-camera smartphone or computer, or enter a PIN code card. It is convenient, especially if the client is on holiday or abroad, quickly ensuring exceptional security payments. "
Clients will be asked to confirm information in line with their account as part of the self-authorization process.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Privat Bank - Kyiv Regional Office - Ukraine ?
Next time we write about Privat Bank - Kyiv Regional Office - Ukraine, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: Investment Plan for Europe: the EIB and Grifols sign a new loan agreement to advance research on rare and chronic diseases
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Eurasian Development Bank and Kazyna Capital Management signed an agreement on cooperation
- BANK ZENIT - RUSSIA: Banking Group ZENIT announced its financial results under IFRS for the six months of 2018
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Remotely Refines its Personal Data
- BANK OF GEORGIA: With the general partnership of the Bank of Georgia, the traditional horse racing "Baccharo Cup 2018" was held to popularize the resort Bakhmaro
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Philippine PPP Policy Gets a Boost from ADB's $300 Million Loan
- AG BANK: AGBank congratulates the people of Azerbaijan with the state attribute on the 26th anniversary of manat!
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: New ABN AMRO campaign highlights sustainable business