The Georgian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (GCCI) announced that an Austrian-Georgian business forum will be held in Tbilisi on May 19.
Austrian President Heinz Fischer and a delegation of business representatives will be in attendance as business leaders on both sides will be able to connect and discuss areas of cooperation and investments.
Georgian Prime Minister Irakli Garibashvili, GCCI President Kakha Baindurashvili, Austrian Commercial Counselor in Ankara Konstantin Beoks and
Austrian Economic Chamber
Vice President Richard Schenz will join Fischer as primary speakers at the event.
Primary interests and sectors that will be participating in this forum include energy, transportation and logistics, construction and materials, agriculture, lighting, and electro-mechanical equipment. Presentations will include information on the current investment climate in Georgia, after which business representatives will have the opportunity to meet.
The forum will take place at the Tbilisi Marriott and will begin at 10 a.m. local time.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Georgian Chamber of Commerce and Industry ?
Next time we write about Georgian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- GOVERNMENT OF UZBEKISTAN: The Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan held a regional training on reforms in the field of public procurement
- BG CAPITAL - GEORGIA: Galt and Taggart Published Macroeconomic Research of Uzbekistan
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: EDB and REC to support the supply to Kazakhstan of Russian modules for a solar power station
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: Ukraine: EU Bank launches new scheme to strengthen the agri-food sector
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: DB Raises 85.05 Million Georgian Lari in Offshore Bond Market
- ARTSAKBANK - ARMENIA: Shareholders Extraordinary General Meeting
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Vice-President Chen Highlights Uzbekistan's Capital Market Development Priorities in Keynote Speech
- ATA BANK - AZERBAIJAN: AtaBank's traditional savings campaign kicks off
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Baltic International Bank’s Opening Hours on 18 November 2019
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: Break of UKRSIBBANK Payment Cards , ATMS and POS Terminal