The Georgian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (GCCI) announced that an Austrian-Georgian business forum will be held in Tbilisi on May 19.
Austrian President Heinz Fischer and a delegation of business representatives will be in attendance as business leaders on both sides will be able to connect and discuss areas of cooperation and investments.
Georgian Prime Minister Irakli Garibashvili, GCCI President Kakha Baindurashvili, Austrian Commercial Counselor in Ankara Konstantin Beoks and
Austrian Economic Chamber
Vice President Richard Schenz will join Fischer as primary speakers at the event.
Primary interests and sectors that will be participating in this forum include energy, transportation and logistics, construction and materials, agriculture, lighting, and electro-mechanical equipment. Presentations will include information on the current investment climate in Georgia, after which business representatives will have the opportunity to meet.
The forum will take place at the Tbilisi Marriott and will begin at 10 a.m. local time.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Georgian Chamber of Commerce and Industry ?
Next time we write about Georgian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- INTERNATIONAL MONERTARY FUND: IMF and Ukrainian Authorities Reach Staff Level Agreement on a New Stand-By Arrangement to Help to Address COVID-19 Pandemic
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Entrepreneurs of the EAEU Member States will receive consolidated financial and non-financial assistance for the implementation of investment projects with an integration effect
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: EIB reaffirms commitment to a European battery industry to boost green recovery
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Governors Approve Corporate Financial Matters in First Virtual Annual Meeting
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank extends credit leave until June 1
- ARDSHININVESTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank is the "Best Bank of the Year" in Armenia according to "GLOBAL FINANCE"
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On the results of the deposit auction on raising funds by the Central Bank
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: EDB and the Russian Export Center launch a support program for enterprises of the Bank's countries
- ARIZONA FARM BUREAU: USDA Opens Proposal Period for Farmers to Families Food Box Program
- INTERNATIONAL MONERTARY FUND: Statement by IMF Managing Director Kristalina Georgieva on Egypt