Belarus said on Thursday that Chinese corporations Huawei and ZTE will build high-tech facilities in the fledgling Chinese-Belarusian Industrial Park.
Huawei will focus on research and development, while ZTE will use its facility for electronic communications technology production.
"We have been introducing modern technologies in Belarus for more than 10 years," Huawei Vice President Jeff Liu said. "Our representative offices are here, and we know the country’s advantages. The most important resource of Belarusians for us is education and a high intellectual level. We have special plans for your talented software specialists. We will build an innovation smart center and the most advanced laboratories in the industrial park.”
The park is being constructed 25 km (approximately 15.5 miles) from Minsk, and it will be in operation for at least 30 years. Integration of the companies into the park will be determined after the completion of transportation and engineering infrastructure.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Government of Belarus ?
Next time we write about Government of Belarus, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: The Central Bank trained primary school teachers as a pilot project
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Belarusian Foreign Ministry hosts a round table on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the modern Belarusian diplomatic service
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank and singapore-Based EFA Financial Institutions Debt Fund PTE. LTD. Investment Company Signed a Loan Agreement
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sends Condolences to Indonesia in Wake of Tsunami Disaster
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank announces New Year deposit
- AG BANK: Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Hurry up! The action started on mortgage loans in GEL!
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Opening hours for the Christmas holidays