Belarus said on Thursday that Chinese corporations Huawei and ZTE will build high-tech facilities in the fledgling Chinese-Belarusian Industrial Park.
Huawei will focus on research and development, while ZTE will use its facility for electronic communications technology production.
"We have been introducing modern technologies in Belarus for more than 10 years," Huawei Vice President Jeff Liu said. "Our representative offices are here, and we know the country’s advantages. The most important resource of Belarusians for us is education and a high intellectual level. We have special plans for your talented software specialists. We will build an innovation smart center and the most advanced laboratories in the industrial park.”
The park is being constructed 25 km (approximately 15.5 miles) from Minsk, and it will be in operation for at least 30 years. Integration of the companies into the park will be determined after the completion of transportation and engineering infrastructure.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Government of Belarus ?
Next time we write about Government of Belarus, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar