The National Bank of Ukraine (NBU) said Wednesday that Vadym Myroniuk has been appointed to direct its internal audit department.
Myroniuk has spent his entire professional career in the banking industry, working with Pravex Bank, UkrSibbank and most recently serving as a project leader for NBU's Office for Banking System Strategy and Reform.
"I hope that Vadym Myronyuk's long-term experience in the banking sector and the knowledge he has gained throughout his career will contribute to making audits and an assessment of the efficiency of the internal control framework more efficient and effective, and improving the quality of guidelines as to how to remedy the existing imbalances in the regulator's performance," NBU Governor Valeriia Gontareva said.
Myroniuk earned his bachelor's and master's degrees from the International Relations Institute of Kyiv Taras Shevchenko National University and the City University Business School in London. He
earned his doctorate in economics in 2005 and is fluent in English and French.
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: The Central Bank trained primary school teachers as a pilot project
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Belarusian Foreign Ministry hosts a round table on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the modern Belarusian diplomatic service
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank and singapore-Based EFA Financial Institutions Debt Fund PTE. LTD. Investment Company Signed a Loan Agreement
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sends Condolences to Indonesia in Wake of Tsunami Disaster
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank announces New Year deposit
- AG BANK: Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Hurry up! The action started on mortgage loans in GEL!
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Opening hours for the Christmas holidays