UkrSibbank BNP Paribas Group said Tuesday it was able to collect approximately $15,238 through its Silver Coin fundraising program to aid education programs for Ukraine children with Down syndrome.
The funding will be used to create a valid learning environment for children with this condition and to train teachers on how to properly teach and manage these classrooms. Some of the funding will also be used for family support and to provide families with access to qualified psychological, medical and educational services and professionals.
"It's nice that Silver Coin supports both bank employees and customers. They can often hear words of gratitude for the opportunity to contribute to the support of children with Down syndrome," BNP Paribas Group
Deputy Chairman of Retail Business
Konstantin Lezhnin said. "The results of the action ... the charity has become a real trend in Ukraine."
BNP Paribas Group
has donated approximately $1.38 million over the past six years to Down syndrome programs.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about BNP Paribas - Ukraine ?
Next time we write about BNP Paribas - Ukraine, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Vice-President Chen Highlights Uzbekistan's Capital Market Development Priorities in Keynote Speech
- ATA BANK - AZERBAIJAN: AtaBank's traditional savings campaign kicks off
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Baltic International Bank’s Opening Hours on 18 November 2019
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: Break of UKRSIBBANK Payment Cards , ATMS and POS Terminal
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has 13 new employees
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ArmSwissBank Made Coupon Payments of Corporate Bonds
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Provides Seminars and Trainings within the Women in Business Program
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Baltic International Bank supports Stockholm School of Economics in Riga
- EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT-NEWS: End-of-term assessment for the Juncker Commission
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: A meeting of the delegation of the Eurasian Fund for Stabilization and Development with the World Bank team