The Austrian Control Bank (OeKB) and Belarusbank has reached an agreement that approves financing for Belarus import and export transactions, Belarusbank reported Tuesday.
"Such a guarantee -- exceptional and unprecedented -- is a testimony of high trust in relation to our bank and the recognition of goodwill,"
Belarusbank's Board Chairman Sergei Pisarik said. "For us, this agreement is a new level of relations in the sphere of international business."
According to the announcement, this is a major step forward for Belarus and Austria. Pisarik represented Belarusbank in Vienna on April 28 when the agreement was signed. OeKB was represented by it's Director-General Rudolf Sholtenom alongside other banking officials.
The Austrian bank's focus is the development and promotion of Austrian industry and production in global markets, and uses insurance credits for exports to facilitate increased import and export activity.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Belarus Bank ?
Next time we write about Belarus Bank, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- BTA BANK - KAZAKHASTAN: JSC BTA Bank rating assignment
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Deifnes A Panel of Judges for the Climate Changemakers Awards
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB has allocated US $ 78 million to improve sections of regional roads in the Kyrgyz Republic
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank Participates in Expo Dedicated to "International Day of Savings"
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMSWISSBANK CJSC Made a Payment of AMSWISB23ER3 Corporate Coupon Bond
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank will pay 50 children for rehabilitation courses
- AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN KAZAKHSTAN: International Centre for Parliamentary Studies: Strategic Management and Leadership programme - 4th - 8th March 2019 | London, UK
- AG BANK: AGBank has prepared 2 new campaigns for its valuable customers
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank