The Austrian Control Bank (OeKB) and Belarusbank has reached an agreement that approves financing for Belarus import and export transactions, Belarusbank reported Tuesday.
"Such a guarantee -- exceptional and unprecedented -- is a testimony of high trust in relation to our bank and the recognition of goodwill,"
Belarusbank's Board Chairman Sergei Pisarik said. "For us, this agreement is a new level of relations in the sphere of international business."
According to the announcement, this is a major step forward for Belarus and Austria. Pisarik represented Belarusbank in Vienna on April 28 when the agreement was signed. OeKB was represented by it's Director-General Rudolf Sholtenom alongside other banking officials.
The Austrian bank's focus is the development and promotion of Austrian industry and production in global markets, and uses insurance credits for exports to facilitate increased import and export activity.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Belarus Bank ?
Next time we write about Belarus Bank, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar