The Lviv Business School announced recently that it will hold the first-ever Smart Energy Forum in Ukraine this weekend.
The forum, hosted by the the Lviv Business School's various programs, will include a one-day conference on May 16 and a two-day Smart Energy Hackathon from May 17-18.
Forum experts will explore the latest developments regarding sustainable economic and energy models, technologies and R&D projects, policies to increase energy efficiency and renewable energy production, as well as how the energy and IT sector converge for achieving tangible results with small investments.
Keynote speakers will include Blake Burris, the founder and chief hacktivist at the Cleanweb Initiative; Yoram Krozer, a senior researcher at the University of Twente and the founder of the Cartesius Institute at the Institute for Sustainable Innovations of the Netherlands; Microsoft Ukraine CEO Dmytro Shymkiv; Katharina Habersbrunner, the renewable energy manager at Munich-based Women in Europe for a Common Future; and Natalia Shulha, the executive director of the Ukrainian Science Club.
Teams taking part in the hackathon will be challenged to сreate solutions to increase energy efficiency and renewable energy use in the city of Lviv and at the Ukrainian Catholic University, which is considered to be Ukraine’s greenest campus.
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT: BSTDB launched a call for expression of interest for website design services
- SEB - UKRAINE: SEB joins finance- and sustainability board
- SOBINBANK - RUSSIA: New features of the DBO Bank-Client
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Anastasia Bushueva Appointed Chief Accountant - Director of Accounting and Reporting Department of Rosbank
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Bank URALSIB entered the Top 10 media ratings of Russian banks in August
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"