The Lviv Business School announced recently that it will hold the first-ever Smart Energy Forum in Ukraine this weekend.
The forum, hosted by the the Lviv Business School's various programs, will include a one-day conference on May 16 and a two-day Smart Energy Hackathon from May 17-18.
Forum experts will explore the latest developments regarding sustainable economic and energy models, technologies and R&D projects, policies to increase energy efficiency and renewable energy production, as well as how the energy and IT sector converge for achieving tangible results with small investments.
Keynote speakers will include Blake Burris, the founder and chief hacktivist at the Cleanweb Initiative; Yoram Krozer, a senior researcher at the University of Twente and the founder of the Cartesius Institute at the Institute for Sustainable Innovations of the Netherlands; Microsoft Ukraine CEO Dmytro Shymkiv; Katharina Habersbrunner, the renewable energy manager at Munich-based Women in Europe for a Common Future; and Natalia Shulha, the executive director of the Ukrainian Science Club.
Teams taking part in the hackathon will be challenged to сreate solutions to increase energy efficiency and renewable energy use in the city of Lviv and at the Ukrainian Catholic University, which is considered to be Ukraine’s greenest campus.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB, Tonga Sign Grant Agreement for Ongoing Urban Project
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Order a free Idram Rocket Visa Card and get 2 KinoPark invitations
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: French-Armenian Doctors Program in Tavush
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On results of deposit auction on attraction of funds by the Central Bank
- CARTUBANK - GEORGIA: Card tariffs
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB President Reaffirms Strong Support to Maldives
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Rosbank will keep zero service fee for money transfers via Faster Payments System
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies