Almaty, Kazakhstan will host the Eurasian Food Forum Expo 2014 on July 3-4 at the Bakshasaray reception house.
The two-day exhibition invites foreign companies, manufacturers and distributors to present their products. Food items to be showcased include frozen foods, meat and poultry, fish, fruits and vegetables, ready meals, confectionery and bakery products, food conservation products, grocery items, fat products, and sauces.
The beverage segment of the expo will include companies involved with tea and coffee, carbonated and non-carbonated beverages, and dairy.
The event features up-to-date information about retail market development, product demonstrations and exhibitions, classes from market experts, business meetings and negotiations.
"For the ﬁrst time in Kazakhstan, local representatives of food retail chains alongside representatives from Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan, Russia and (Belarus) will share their experience and plans, as well as interact with manufacturers and distributors of food products of local, European and Asian markets," the event said.
The National Economic Chamber of Kazakhstan's "Atameken Union" and Rusprodsoyuz, the Russian association of food manufacturers and suppliers, are the event's organizers.
- ARDSHININVESTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank and Black Sea Trade and Development Bank sign $ 20 million loan agreement
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Message from Mher Abrahamyan, Chairman of IDBank's Board of Directors, to clients
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank applies to its clients
- ARMBUSINESSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMBUSINESSBANK Announces Deferred Loan Repayments
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: About loans: ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank customers can receive their money transfers without visiting the Bank
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Amount on settlement and deposit accounts in EDB exceeded $ 440 million
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Staff at ADB Headquarters to Temporarily Work from Home
- RAIFFESISENBANK - RUSSIA: Raiffeisenbank bought a domain in anticipation of the launch of a new product
- CARTUBANK - GEORGIA: Additional privileges for Visa Infinite card holders