Almaty, Kazakhstan will host the Eurasian Food Forum Expo 2014 on July 3-4 at the Bakshasaray reception house.
The two-day exhibition invites foreign companies, manufacturers and distributors to present their products. Food items to be showcased include frozen foods, meat and poultry, fish, fruits and vegetables, ready meals, confectionery and bakery products, food conservation products, grocery items, fat products, and sauces.
The beverage segment of the expo will include companies involved with tea and coffee, carbonated and non-carbonated beverages, and dairy.
The event features up-to-date information about retail market development, product demonstrations and exhibitions, classes from market experts, business meetings and negotiations.
"For the ﬁrst time in Kazakhstan, local representatives of food retail chains alongside representatives from Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan, Russia and (Belarus) will share their experience and plans, as well as interact with manufacturers and distributors of food products of local, European and Asian markets," the event said.
The National Economic Chamber of Kazakhstan's "Atameken Union" and Rusprodsoyuz, the Russian association of food manufacturers and suppliers, are the event's organizers.
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: Investment Plan for Europe: the EIB and Grifols sign a new loan agreement to advance research on rare and chronic diseases
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Eurasian Development Bank and Kazyna Capital Management signed an agreement on cooperation
- BANK ZENIT - RUSSIA: Banking Group ZENIT announced its financial results under IFRS for the six months of 2018
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Remotely Refines its Personal Data
- BANK OF GEORGIA: With the general partnership of the Bank of Georgia, the traditional horse racing "Baccharo Cup 2018" was held to popularize the resort Bakhmaro
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Philippine PPP Policy Gets a Boost from ADB's $300 Million Loan
- AG BANK: AGBank congratulates the people of Azerbaijan with the state attribute on the 26th anniversary of manat!
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: New ABN AMRO campaign highlights sustainable business