Mobiasbancă, a subsidiary of Groupe Société Générale, recently said that it is ready and willing to provide loans to corporations and individuals in Moldova to help support the Moldovan economy this year.
"Due to the policy of maintaining long-term relationships with international financial organizations, Mobiasbancă has significantly intensified collaboration with its international partners on mutually advantageous terms," the bank said. "Thus, the Mobiasbancă loan offer includes the IFI contribution from the European Bank of Reconstruction and Development and the European Investment Bank, with which the bank concluded partnerships during 2013 and early 2014."
Mobiasbancă is a universal commercial bank serving more than 106,000 clients in the corporate, small and medium enterprises, and retail sectors through a network of 56 branches.
Société Générale, one of the leading financial institutions in Europe, is celebrating its 150th anniversary this year.
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT: BSTDB launched a call for expression of interest for website design services
- SEB - UKRAINE: SEB joins finance- and sustainability board
- SOBINBANK - RUSSIA: New features of the DBO Bank-Client
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Anastasia Bushueva Appointed Chief Accountant - Director of Accounting and Reporting Department of Rosbank
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Bank URALSIB entered the Top 10 media ratings of Russian banks in August
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"