Mobiasbancă, a subsidiary of Groupe Société Générale, recently said that it is ready and willing to provide loans to corporations and individuals in Moldova to help support the Moldovan economy this year.
"Due to the policy of maintaining long-term relationships with international financial organizations, Mobiasbancă has significantly intensified collaboration with its international partners on mutually advantageous terms," the bank said. "Thus, the Mobiasbancă loan offer includes the IFI contribution from the European Bank of Reconstruction and Development and the European Investment Bank, with which the bank concluded partnerships during 2013 and early 2014."
Mobiasbancă is a universal commercial bank serving more than 106,000 clients in the corporate, small and medium enterprises, and retail sectors through a network of 56 branches.
Société Générale, one of the leading financial institutions in Europe, is celebrating its 150th anniversary this year.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar