Victoriabank recently released the decisions from its general meeting of shareholders on Feb. 6.
The meeting was attended by shareholders and representatives accounting for 56.10 percent of total shares with the right to vote.
The meeting included a presentation to the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development and a presentation to Alpha Bank Romania S.A.
The shareholders voted for the early termination of the powers of the board of directors, which were elected at a previous meeting on Nov. 15.
New members were selected, including Ţurcan Victor, Artemenco Elena, Spoială Igor, Ciobanu Nicolae, Guţu Ion, Ţurcan Roman and Timofeenco Aliona.
Christou Konstantinos and Cervatiuc Oleg, meanwhile, were elected to the reserve of the bank's board of directors.
The new board will begin executing its roles following approval by the National Bank of Moldova.
The meeting also included a vote on the early termination of the management committee's president, though it only received 0.07 percent of the total votes. The shareholders voted not to consider the fourth question on the agenda, which would have been for the election of new president of the management committee.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar