Russia's Alfa-Bank recently announced that its corporate customers will be able to receive daily online account statements in the МТ940 format through SWIFT.
The use of the new service in SWIFT communications through Alfa-Bank's internet banking does not require any additional equipment and is free of charge. Customers just have to sign an additional agreement for the service with the bank.
"By developing SWIFT technologies Alfa-Bank is becoming a partner for the customer’s business helping it to save one of the most valuable modern resources — time. Initiatives of such kind pay a good repute to the credit institution whose transaction business products for legal entities are in line with the highest market standards supporting businesses of all scales," Sergey Nikolaev, the banking products development director at Alfa-Bank’s transaction business, said.
Founded in 1990, Alfa-Bank is a universal bank offering private and corporate customer services, investment banking, leasing, commercial and structured financing. It is the largest private bank in Russia by total assets, total equity, customer accounts and loan portfolio. As of July 1, Alfa-Bank had approximately 103,500 corporate customers and 9.6 million private customers.
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: Investment Plan for Europe: the EIB and Grifols sign a new loan agreement to advance research on rare and chronic diseases
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Eurasian Development Bank and Kazyna Capital Management signed an agreement on cooperation
- BANK ZENIT - RUSSIA: Banking Group ZENIT announced its financial results under IFRS for the six months of 2018
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Remotely Refines its Personal Data
- BANK OF GEORGIA: With the general partnership of the Bank of Georgia, the traditional horse racing "Baccharo Cup 2018" was held to popularize the resort Bakhmaro
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Philippine PPP Policy Gets a Boost from ADB's $300 Million Loan
- AG BANK: AGBank congratulates the people of Azerbaijan with the state attribute on the 26th anniversary of manat!
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: New ABN AMRO campaign highlights sustainable business