Russia's Alfa-Bank recently announced that its corporate customers will be able to receive daily online account statements in the МТ940 format through SWIFT.
The use of the new service in SWIFT communications through Alfa-Bank's internet banking does not require any additional equipment and is free of charge. Customers just have to sign an additional agreement for the service with the bank.
"By developing SWIFT technologies Alfa-Bank is becoming a partner for the customer’s business helping it to save one of the most valuable modern resources — time. Initiatives of such kind pay a good repute to the credit institution whose transaction business products for legal entities are in line with the highest market standards supporting businesses of all scales," Sergey Nikolaev, the banking products development director at Alfa-Bank’s transaction business, said.
Founded in 1990, Alfa-Bank is a universal bank offering private and corporate customer services, investment banking, leasing, commercial and structured financing. It is the largest private bank in Russia by total assets, total equity, customer accounts and loan portfolio. As of July 1, Alfa-Bank had approximately 103,500 corporate customers and 9.6 million private customers.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar