The Bank of Moscow has updated the BМmobile application for smartphones, with more than 200 new suppliers offering services in various regions of the Russian Federation, increased limits for transactions and improved usability.
BМmobile users will be able to not only to make a transfer from one card to another, but also pay bills for housing and communal services, replenish mobile phone accounts, transfer money to their electronic purse, and pay for internet, satellite TV and telephone service.
Muscovites will also be able to pay for their children's school meals via BМmobile.
The updated version of BМmobile ensures support of the MasterCard SecureCode and Verified by Visa technology, which significantly simplifies the process of card registration and guarantees transactions security. In addition, the limits for payments for services and transfers from one card to another have been significantly increased.
"While working on the new version of BMobile payment service, we were first of all guided by the evaluation and comments of our customers," Maksim Patrin, the vice-president of the bank, said. "We added the most demanded services and increased limits for transactions. Our further plans are aimed at the tuning of the service up to the most recent market trends and at the implementation of a mobile bank for the clients of the Bank of Moscow."
The mobile application can be used by a cardholder of any Russian bank on any device that has access to the internet.
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On holding auctions on attracting funds by the Central Bank
- UNICREDIT - AZERBAIJAN: UniCredit launches first ETFs combining factor strategy with ESG criteria on European equities
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: AIIB, EBRD and BSTDB co-finance expansion of Turkey’s largest geothermal power plant
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Belarus wants to deepen economic ties with Latvia
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Open Government Partnership Initiative Working Group Holds Meeting
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: France: Derichebourg receives EIB financing of 130 million euros under the Juncker Plan
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: IMF Executive Board Completes the Second Review under the Extended Credit Facility Arrangement and Approves US$25 Million Disbursement to Burkina Faso
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Salary Card with 70% Discount
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sells 60 Million Lari Dual-Tranche Domestic Bonds in Georgia