A new exhibition featuring works from the Art Collection of the Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey will be held Sept. 4-30 in Kazan, Tatarstan, at the Khazine National Art Gallery in the State Museum of Fine Arts of the Republic of Tatarstan.
The opening ceremony of the exhibition, titled "Aesthetic Attitude and Creative Thinking in Contemporary Turkish Painting," will take place on Sept. 4 at 5:30 p.m.
Among those present will be President of the Republic of Tatarstan H.E. Rustam Minnikhanov, Minister of Economy of the Republic of Turkey Zafer Çağlayan, Chairman of the National Bank of the Republic of Tatarstan Evgeny Borisovich Bogachev, Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey Necati Şahin, Consul General of the Republic of Turkey in Kazan Sabri Tunç Angılı and Director of the Khazine National Art Gallery Rozaliya Mirgalimovna.
The exhibition will be located inside Entrance 3.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar