A new exhibition featuring works from the Art Collection of the Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey will be held Sept. 4-30 in Kazan, Tatarstan, at the Khazine National Art Gallery in the State Museum of Fine Arts of the Republic of Tatarstan.
The opening ceremony of the exhibition, titled "Aesthetic Attitude and Creative Thinking in Contemporary Turkish Painting," will take place on Sept. 4 at 5:30 p.m.
Among those present will be President of the Republic of Tatarstan H.E. Rustam Minnikhanov, Minister of Economy of the Republic of Turkey Zafer Çağlayan, Chairman of the National Bank of the Republic of Tatarstan Evgeny Borisovich Bogachev, Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey Necati Şahin, Consul General of the Republic of Turkey in Kazan Sabri Tunç Angılı and Director of the Khazine National Art Gallery Rozaliya Mirgalimovna.
The exhibition will be located inside Entrance 3.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB, Tonga Sign Grant Agreement for Ongoing Urban Project
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Order a free Idram Rocket Visa Card and get 2 KinoPark invitations
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: French-Armenian Doctors Program in Tavush
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On results of deposit auction on attraction of funds by the Central Bank
- CARTUBANK - GEORGIA: Card tariffs
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB President Reaffirms Strong Support to Maldives
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Rosbank will keep zero service fee for money transfers via Faster Payments System
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies