The Bank of Moscow announced on Tuesday that the Khabarovsk branch has opened a six-year credit facility of $9.7 million for Namkommunteploenergo.
Namkommunteploenergo, which supplies heat and water to residential, production and social facilities in the Yakutia Republic's Namsky district, will use the funds for the procurement of equipment, materials and components.
The company owns 18 productions sites, gas facilities and a road transport shop, and maintains 83 boiler houses.
"The Bank of Moscow has accumulated vast experience of cooperation with housing and utilities enterprises, and we are glad that, by providing financing to Namkommunteploenergo, we can support the utilities sector in the Namsky District, Republic of Sakha (Yakutia)," Yevgeny Monin, the director of the sales management department at the Bank of Moscow, said.
- BTA BANK - KAZAKHASTAN: JSC BTA Bank rating assignment
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Deifnes A Panel of Judges for the Climate Changemakers Awards
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB has allocated US $ 78 million to improve sections of regional roads in the Kyrgyz Republic
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank Participates in Expo Dedicated to "International Day of Savings"
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMSWISSBANK CJSC Made a Payment of AMSWISB23ER3 Corporate Coupon Bond
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank will pay 50 children for rehabilitation courses
- AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN KAZAKHSTAN: International Centre for Parliamentary Studies: Strategic Management and Leadership programme - 4th - 8th March 2019 | London, UK
- AG BANK: AGBank has prepared 2 new campaigns for its valuable customers
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank