The Bank of Moscow announced on Tuesday that the Khabarovsk branch has opened a six-year credit facility of $9.7 million for Namkommunteploenergo.
Namkommunteploenergo, which supplies heat and water to residential, production and social facilities in the Yakutia Republic's Namsky district, will use the funds for the procurement of equipment, materials and components.
The company owns 18 productions sites, gas facilities and a road transport shop, and maintains 83 boiler houses.
"The Bank of Moscow has accumulated vast experience of cooperation with housing and utilities enterprises, and we are glad that, by providing financing to Namkommunteploenergo, we can support the utilities sector in the Namsky District, Republic of Sakha (Yakutia)," Yevgeny Monin, the director of the sales management department at the Bank of Moscow, said.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar