Russia's Bank Vozrozhdenie announced on Wednesday that its board of directors held a meeting on the bank's IFRS results for the first six months of the year.
The board also discussed several reports for the first half of 2014, including those on risk management, activity in the securities market and the results of internal controls on the misuse of insider information.
Board members affirmed the bank's compliance with the internal control system as mandated by law and confirmed that its risk management system is adequate.
In addition, the board approved the election of Tatiana Orlova, the head of marketing and communications, to its membership.
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Basisbank and Hualing Group transferred GEL 200,000 to StopCov fund set up by government
- BELARUS BANK: Viktar Ananich to clients and partners: Belarusbank maintains normal operations
- ARDSHININVESTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank and Black Sea Trade and Development Bank sign $ 20 million loan agreement
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Message from Mher Abrahamyan, Chairman of IDBank's Board of Directors, to clients
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank applies to its clients
- ARMBUSINESSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMBUSINESSBANK Announces Deferred Loan Repayments
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: About loans: ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank customers can receive their money transfers without visiting the Bank
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Amount on settlement and deposit accounts in EDB exceeded $ 440 million
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Staff at ADB Headquarters to Temporarily Work from Home