Russia's Bank Vozrozhdenie announced on Wednesday that its board of directors held a meeting on the bank's IFRS results for the first six months of the year.
The board also discussed several reports for the first half of 2014, including those on risk management, activity in the securities market and the results of internal controls on the misuse of insider information.
Board members affirmed the bank's compliance with the internal control system as mandated by law and confirmed that its risk management system is adequate.
In addition, the board approved the election of Tatiana Orlova, the head of marketing and communications, to its membership.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar