The supervisory board of Bank Saint Petersburg recently elected a new chairman following the resignation of Alexander Savelyev.
Vladislav Guz was appointed to replace Savelyev as chairman of the supervisory board. Savelyev previously held the office for 13 years.
Guz has held numerous positions with the bank for more than a decade, serving as deputy chairman of the management board beginning in 20014 and as first deputy chairman of the management board since 2009. He also serves as a member of the bank's supervisory board and oversaw the bank's cooperation with its largest corporate customers and Moscow-based business.
Guz is the former first deputy director and executive director of Alfa-Bank's St. Petersburg branch. He is a graduate of Leningrad State University and the Inter-Industry Institute for Human Resources Advancement and Information.
In addition to electing Guz, the supervisory board, in an effort to improve the bank's corporate governance system, passed a resolution reorganizing its Internal Control Service into the Internal Audit Service.
The service will provide an overall verification and assessment of efficiency of the bank's internal control system as well as control over implementation of resolutions made by the managing bodies and corporate governance quality control of the bank.
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT: BSTDB launched a call for expression of interest for website design services
- SEB - UKRAINE: SEB joins finance- and sustainability board
- SOBINBANK - RUSSIA: New features of the DBO Bank-Client
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Anastasia Bushueva Appointed Chief Accountant - Director of Accounting and Reporting Department of Rosbank
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Bank URALSIB entered the Top 10 media ratings of Russian banks in August
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"