Azerbaijan invested $89.9 million in Georgia last year, making it the fourth largest investor in that country in 2013.
The Netherlands ranked third, with 16 percent of the total foreign direct investment in Georgia, followed by Luxembourg, with a 15 percent share, and China, with a 10 percent share, AzerNews reports.
In the first quarter of this year, Azerbaijan invested $47 million in Georgia, making it the second largest foreign investor for the period.
Azerbaijani investments are spread between infrastructure, energy, industry, transport, construction and tourism, according to AzerNews.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar