BTA Bank announced on Monday that Expert RA Kazakhstan rating agency (RAEX) has confirmed its credit rating and the reliability of its bonds at B+.
Positive factors included the high level of the bank's capital adequacy, the diversification of large credit risks, the high quality of its securities portfolio and the development of its branch network.
Negative factors included the high industry concentration of its loan portfolio, a negative profitability ratio, a high level of currency risk and a low liquidity ratio.
"This year there was a change in the ownership of the Bank, which may result in a business model change and the growth of the risks associated with operating and financial activities," Zhanadiar Raissova, the head of the RAEX rating unit, said. "This factor is negatively evaluated by the Agency. The National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan has ranked BTA Bank third in terms of assets and second in terms of loan portfolio size among the country's banks.
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: The Central Bank trained primary school teachers as a pilot project
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Belarusian Foreign Ministry hosts a round table on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the modern Belarusian diplomatic service
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank and singapore-Based EFA Financial Institutions Debt Fund PTE. LTD. Investment Company Signed a Loan Agreement
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sends Condolences to Indonesia in Wake of Tsunami Disaster
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank announces New Year deposit
- AG BANK: Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Hurry up! The action started on mortgage loans in GEL!
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Opening hours for the Christmas holidays