The National Bank of Ukraine (NBU) announced recently that it has started posting current quotes and data on turnover in the interbank foreign exchange market on its official website.
The data will be published each day after the official NBU exchange rate is established at 2 p.m. and will be updated from 3 p.m. until 5 p.m.
The bank said the posting of current quotes and turnover data will counter the publication of any false information about the forex market and ensure the transparency of market developments.
The NBU changed its procedure for setting the hryvnia exchange rate against foreign currencies under the Stand-by Arrangement in April. It is now set in the middle of the business day as a weighted average of exchange rates quoted by buyers and sellers on the country's interbank forex market.
- BTA BANK - KAZAKHASTAN: JSC BTA Bank rating assignment
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Deifnes A Panel of Judges for the Climate Changemakers Awards
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB has allocated US $ 78 million to improve sections of regional roads in the Kyrgyz Republic
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank Participates in Expo Dedicated to "International Day of Savings"
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMSWISSBANK CJSC Made a Payment of AMSWISB23ER3 Corporate Coupon Bond
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank will pay 50 children for rehabilitation courses
- AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN KAZAKHSTAN: International Centre for Parliamentary Studies: Strategic Management and Leadership programme - 4th - 8th March 2019 | London, UK
- AG BANK: AGBank has prepared 2 new campaigns for its valuable customers
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank