The National Bank of Ukraine (NBU) announced recently that it has started posting current quotes and data on turnover in the interbank foreign exchange market on its official website.
The data will be published each day after the official NBU exchange rate is established at 2 p.m. and will be updated from 3 p.m. until 5 p.m.
The bank said the posting of current quotes and turnover data will counter the publication of any false information about the forex market and ensure the transparency of market developments.
The NBU changed its procedure for setting the hryvnia exchange rate against foreign currencies under the Stand-by Arrangement in April. It is now set in the middle of the business day as a weighted average of exchange rates quoted by buyers and sellers on the country's interbank forex market.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar