The National Bank of Ukraine (NBU) announced recently that it has started posting current quotes and data on turnover in the interbank foreign exchange market on its official website.
The data will be published each day after the official NBU exchange rate is established at 2 p.m. and will be updated from 3 p.m. until 5 p.m.
The bank said the posting of current quotes and turnover data will counter the publication of any false information about the forex market and ensure the transparency of market developments.
The NBU changed its procedure for setting the hryvnia exchange rate against foreign currencies under the Stand-by Arrangement in April. It is now set in the middle of the business day as a weighted average of exchange rates quoted by buyers and sellers on the country's interbank forex market.
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Basisbank and Hualing Group transferred GEL 200,000 to StopCov fund set up by government
- BELARUS BANK: Viktar Ananich to clients and partners: Belarusbank maintains normal operations
- ARDSHININVESTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank and Black Sea Trade and Development Bank sign $ 20 million loan agreement
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Message from Mher Abrahamyan, Chairman of IDBank's Board of Directors, to clients
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank applies to its clients
- ARMBUSINESSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMBUSINESSBANK Announces Deferred Loan Repayments
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: About loans: ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank customers can receive their money transfers without visiting the Bank
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Amount on settlement and deposit accounts in EDB exceeded $ 440 million
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Staff at ADB Headquarters to Temporarily Work from Home